Losing time

Blue had managed to narrow down the search to a single world.

Their world. Ink was relieved that Cross wasn't taken to some other AU but he was also more worried since apparently there was a place here that Justice Reigns didn't know about.

What if there were other people in a similar situation as Cross? What if there were worse things going on like monster trafficking or underground slave trading? What if... Ink was snapped out of his thoughts when he felt someone smack his hand and he gave Blue a sharp look.

"You were chewing on your fucking fingers." Blue stated and when Ink looked, there were bits of blood on the tips of some of his fingers. I really hope this doesn't turn into a nervous habit. Ink thought as he wiped his hands off on his pants.

The god of destruction just makes a face at this before turning back to his machines, trying to narrow the results down further.

Though a thought did strike him.

Ink never denied Cross being his boyfriend when he teased the former artist about it. Maybe he never caught on to what I said? Blue thought as he glances at Ink. Or he just doesn't care.

Either way I'm going to tease the shit out of him about his crush on my counterpart.

---

He still hadn't broken. He refused to break.

Criss - his Chara that follows him everywhere as a ghost of sorts - was lending him a bit of their determination so he would survive this. Cross refused to be a puppet to the goat monster. He refused to be a slave.

His only companion inside this dark blood stained cell was his own thoughts. Since Criss couldn't communicate with him due to the magic restraints, keeping him weak like a frail omega.

Not for the first time since his imprisonment he wondered...

Was he a real alpha? Since he had Criss possessing half his Soul...? No, he was an alpha! The test results would have come back as inconclusive otherwise. Right?

Either way he was cursing his status since he ended up captured by a higher ranked alpha who had a weak alpha kink. Which just so happened to be him. Why oh why did he have to notice ME?! Cross thought through a foggy mind.

The drugs in his bones had made him throw up twice already. They were keeping him alive because of how injured and broken he was. Almost 3 days and he could feel his mind slipping.

The pain was becoming to much.

Underfell Asgore had said that all he had to do to make the pain go away was become a servant.

That option was...

Starting to look good right about now...