Waking up

It was dark in the room.
It was musty and damp.
It was cold and hard.

These were the things that assaulted Cross's senses first when he opened his eyes and registered the musty scent going into his nose. When he moved he heard chains rattle and he looks up and notices his arms were above his head, shackled. Cross tugs on his restraints and notices a symbol on the cuffs. Shit, they're magic resistant. He thought.

Cross looks around his cell and notices that it was actually quite spacious and that his back wasn't leaning against anything. So he tries to twist his body to look behind him but he couldn't.

He looks forward when he hears the cell door open and scowls, seeing Fell Asgore enter the room. Why isn't he wearing his usual kingly garbs? Like his armor and cape? Cross thought, watching the lesser king approach him.

"Where am I?" Cross asked. "Somewhere where I can teach you manners and respect." Fell Asgore replied as he leaned down and grabbed Cross's chin firmly, maintaining eye contact. "Oh really, lesser king?" Cross mocked before hissing in pain when Fell Asgore backhands him across the face.

"If I were you, I'd watch my tongue." To demonstrate, he grabbed Cross's ecto tongue roughly, his sharp nail digging into it slightly as he watched Cross glare at him hatefully. "I have a way of making disrespectful little alphas like you behave."

As soon as the lesser king let go of the purple ecto tongue, Cross spits in his face. "Go dust yourself..."

"Oh...you are going to regret that."

---

Cross refused to scream or gasp as his back was lashed for the 70th time in one sitting. His back was bleeding and covered in deep gashes, even along his spine and near his pelvis. There were a couple up by his neck as well. A little bit of dust was mixed with the blood, making it thicker and more goopy like.

His Soul was in a jar off in the corner, far out of his reach, reminding him that he was a prisoner.

The lesser king had torn open the back of his clothes to get to his back and spine before the whipping began. I don't know what kind of whip he's using but it fucking hurts! He screamed in his mind as he turned his head to look at Fell Asgore, seeing him out of the corner of his eye rolling the whip back up and attaching it back to his belt.

"I think we can move onto another item." The goat monster stated and Cross sneered. "I'm not going to break, lesser king. Try all you want but I won't give in."

There was a minute long pause and the next words sent a chill down the monochrome skeleton's spine.

"Not if I use a shock collar~"