A glimpse at Cross

Cross choked on his own blood as the aftershocks of electricity going through his Soul stopped. His eye lights were dimmed, his exposed ribs heaving as he struggled to breathe.

The collar on his neck was so tight, his ribs were broken to hell and back and looked about ready to fall off.

The thick red crimson flow was going down the side of his face from a nasty crack in his socket, forcing him to keep it closed. It was a metallic taste, thick on the tongue and stuck to his chin like slime or spit.

"Who am I to you?" The lesser king asked again, using the hilt of the whip to lift Cross's head by the chin.

"...." Cross didn't say anything as he rasped quietly for breath. "A c...co...co-cock s-su....cker..." He whispered before spitting blood and saliva into Fell Asgore's face.

The goat monster reeled back before using the magic enhanced whip to strike Cross across the face, leaving a deep mark in the bone. "Looks like I still need to work on you." A pause and then a smirk as he grabbed Cross's Soul.

Cross watched him, unable to do anything.

But he was scared.
He was really fucking scared.

Suddenly a strange feeling came over him and he cried out weakly, his eyes widening. "You know, I could do anything to you right now...kill you, break you...fuck you." The intimidating alpha whispered as he knelt in front of the skeleton. Cross didn't catch what he said until the last part and he struggled weakly, trying to put distance between them.

"N-n...no! Do-don't...!"

Fell Asgore thought this was hilarious. And it also gave him an idea. What if I use touching as a way to help break him? With that thought, he reached out and placed a paw on Cross's ribs, causing the small alpha to whimper and try to lean away as much as the taut chains would allow.

The lesser king stood up with a smirk.

"I'll return tonight for more lessons."

With that, the lesser king stood and left the room, leaving Cross alone in the darkness.