o n e

[ lower case intended ]

farah miller had always been the unwanted one of her three siblings, which was seen as unusual, seeing the fact she was the youngest of the miller family

farah miller had always been the unwanted one of her three siblings, which was seen as unusual, seeing the fact she was the youngest of the miller family. emerson, her sister, was studying criminal law at harvard. their parents had always loved emerson more than their other children, which angered both farah and finley. finley was the oldest of the millers, he had graduated top of his class at yale for business management and was now successfully running his own business- not that their dear parents cared a single bit.

farah however, had graduated from med school, her parents had sent their maid to her once in a lifetime graduation, not that it was new to the girl. it also wasn't a surprise when they didn't even bat an eyelid when farah informed them she was moving to seattle to begin her surgical career. farah had gone to the airport with finley and emerson- though she was the favourite, she was still farah's sister. farah arrived in seattle, when she twisted the door handle into her new apartment, she was greeted by a cold room, overlooking the night life of seattle.

the brunette placed her suitcases in the master room, before seating herself on the black leather couch. the girl pulled out her phone- texting emerson and finley to inform them she arrived safely. she had hoped her parents would at least ask if she got there safely. but on the other hand, it was no shock to the youngest miller that they had brushed of the fact their daughter had graduated from med school and was starting a job as surgical intern. farah entered her bedroom, once she found the motivation to move, she then grabbed some clothes before heading to the bathroom, where she showered. the girl then prepared herself for bed- she didn't feel up for dinner tonight; despite the fact she was starting a new job the next day.

farah was awoken by the buzzing sound of her alarm clock, she went to snooze her alarm before coming to the realisation that she started her internship today. the girl jumped out of bed, more or less running to the shower; where she enjoyed the warmth, as she had forgotten to turn the appartments heating on. the girl was soon out of the shower, she changed into some clothes for the day- knowing she'd probably have to change into some doctor like clothes. farah soon hopped in her hyundai velostar, as the little car came to life and farah was driving down the highway. farah soon found a parking spot and begin to make her way inside the seattle grace hospital.

farah stood with other interns, they all seemed quite stressed. other than one girl, she seemed quite confident in herself. she had medium length dark curly hair and brown eyes. farah stood listening to dr. webber, when a woman came running in. she was very pretty, reminded farah a lot of ellis grey. she had brown blonde hair with bright blue eyes. all the interns turned and looked at the girl, before turning their attention back to dr. webber. "the seven years you spend as a surgical resident will be the best and worse of your life." webber remarked, his arms crossed against his chest, watching the interns every move. webber soon continued, "you will be pushed to breaking point," he stated, "look around you, say hello to your competition." the interns then begin to scan the room, now seeming intimidated by each other, "how you play, that's up to you." webber informed.