Part 1

These days life becoming tough, it is not like childhood anymore. And I don't know why am I thinking this in the early morning after waking up may be due to responsibilities I said to myself. Oh I forgot introduce myself I am Caroline and you can call me care.

After bathing and got ready. I went downstairs for having breakfast. "Good morning dear" my mother greeted me. "Good morning mom" I greeted back and ate my plate silently. After finishing I got up to go to office then "Be careful child, I am not happy that you are working for our family even though your dad and I can work, you wont listen to me" mom said in return I just smiled and left.

There is no need for me to work, my father can handle everything but I just want to work for them to reduce some burden.

And with that I have gone to office to work and I am an software engineer in an international company. And to tell you I am earning good amount of money. I work hard.

I like being a normal person with normal life enjoying everything naturally. I am honest person i have ever met. I wanted to be like this being pure.

And coming to my personal life I am single. Not that I don't look attractive but I feel like being in a relationship will take away our freedom. With that in mind though I am 20 years old I don't have boyfriend but sometimes feels like i want one though.

I like helping others so i always tend to help others. After the working hours are over i ll go straight to the home eat and then sleep this is my daily routine. Though i will enjoy with my friends sometimes. Friends are crucial part in our lives.

Thinking this i went to office and started working around 11 o clock boss called me and said "If you did this project well you may get promotion so try hard dont miss the chance" he told me seriously i nodded and replied "yes sir".

Then returned to my cabin and continued with the work. Day went well and i got to home time passed by and i am on my right now thinking of my better future  and i fell asleep welcoming the darkness to consume me.