Part 11

Care's pov

I felt shocked after hearing those words from him. I don't want to talk to him. But I saw his eyes. His eyes is telling me something and I don't know how to decipher those feelings. I don't know whether he have pleaded anyone in his life. But at that moment I want to say that I have forgiven him. But I don't know is he playing any games or being serious. Then Luca came and hugged me from back side. And I hugged him back. Then he took me away from him I don't wanna go away from him his eyes pleaded though he pulled on a blank face.

While we are dancing, "Did he apologized to you, he is trying so hard from weeks to tell you sorry. And I have never seen him like that before. And he is not a person like what you have saw. But he is such a gentle man but its still confusing to me why he said those words to you" said Luca. I was in shock and asked " How did you know?" he simply said " Words pass, But I have never seen him like that, he is not even able to sing properly. May be he got carsick" and then laughed I smiled and saw him.

Then I noticed his uneasiness. He is seeing me with such a look which holds so much emotions. But for me its not the time to think about him. I want my day to be happy with Luca. And that's what I am going to do.

I have enjoyed a lot today. Luca loves me he even fed me the first piece of cake. And while I am going back to home Luca said stay here and he will arrange the clothes for me. And I am thinking and suddenly Mike popped into my mind. I felt sorry for him. And with that in mind I am not able to sleep and went outside.

Its soo cool outside. I am in the backyard I am shivering. I cant sleep so I came here and I am now shivering. And then there is sound at the near by bush. I am gonna die due to heart attack today. I am at Luca's place and I don't know the routes of the house properly and it seems to be like I am not the only person here. And out of curiosity and I went to where the sound is coming from. I slowly got there and searched I cant see anything. I turned and got collided into the wall then I Started to scream when I came to realize its not a wall but person. And I jumped causing that person and me to fall back. And I fell on my hips with persons lips on mine . I don't want my first kiss to be like and I saw its Mike.

I was shocked and I pushed him away. He is shushing me. Then he said" All are sleeping why are you screaming like that?" After that silence clouded between us and we sat in silence.

Mike's Pov

Actually we kissed!!!! Is it a dream or real. My first kiss is with this angel and I don't know how to feel.Then slowly I said " Sorry, I didn't mean it to happen" she asked "What" then I said "kiss". She is uncomfortable and me too. A dim light is falling on our faces and said" will you forgive me for the mistake I made? I didn't those to you willingly please forgive me. I haven't pleaded anyone in my life. But I am having this kind of feeling its indescribable and eating me away."

Then I just stared at her. and she just nodded and said " That day I got a call from my mom and speaking to her. I love her so much after coming here I am not having much time to talk to her but as she called me I rushed to near by room but I don't know that its your room. Then you said like that but I don't know about any of such things coz till now I don't have boyfriend and I am waiting for my soulmate. I will do anything only foe him that's what I thought about my love life. And when you said those words I am not in my mind. Sorry for ignoring you. But I am big fan of you really till now I didn't get the chance to tell you."