part 3

*After 3 months*

Boss called me so I went to his cabin thinking what's the matter to talk. After entering his cabin he said" I think you are neglecting your work! You are so lazy these days I think you need to leave this place" he said in a very serious tone. I stood there frozen like  a statue processing his words. I am working very hard for my promotion and he is speaking like this. For one second tears threatened to fall from my eyes, the next second he is laughing , and I don't understand anything. Is my job a joke to him??

Then he said that " You got promotion and you got transferred to Spain so u have to go there within 2 weeks" as I hear those words I cried in happiness for my new achievement. I said "thank you sir" in return and ran out of the cabin.

I was so happy that I can finally live my life freely. It's not like that now I am living my life as a prisoner!! But its a half truth, my parents are very strict and never allowed me to go anywhere, even to the friends house.

And  being away from them gives me freedom, so I can live this short life to the full extent. Already I am making the plans on how to enjoy my life and what I have to do when I go to Spain.

2 weeks passed by very quickly and now I am in front of airport giving my parents, kylie a goodbye they are worrying about me a lot on how I will get used to the new environment. One part of me is worrying about my myself, another part was screaming to go and enjoy there and another part is still in confusion. And i dont know how to describe myself now!!

And finally i am on my flight and my heart is pounding  hard in my chest. I don't know how I will be there on my own. And I have feeling of something big gonna happen in my life. I don't know exactly which route I am gonna take, and what my fate is. I have saved myself till now. I have choose right paths till now. I hope I will remain as myself and wont change. Coz I just like being myself. But excitement and anxiety is flowing through every inch of my body. And I am a nervous wreck!!!