Part 9

Care's pov

These days, I am so busy, and I didn't have time to call my parents. Timings are also some what different but, I love talking to my mom alot. I am really close to my mom than my dad. But I  am not going to tell my mom any of those things, that happened with Mike.

As usual, today also I have hectic work. I am so busy, that I didn't notice my surroundings too. So I don't know, whether I am in the same place as Mike.

In the lunch hour, I sat on the table alone,and eating calmly. Suddenly, someone closed my eyes with their fingers. But whom I have to think about, is there any close friends for me here? No. Then who?? "Guess who I am?"  person said in girl voice. Then I know it's definitely Luca.

I just know him from few days, but he meets me daily and talks with me. He takes care about me. And we became friends lately. So he sat beside me, and said"Why are you eating alone?" . "Yaahhh!! I dont have friends, thats why I am sitting alone" I told with fake sorrow. With his wide eyes he told"Am I not your friend? Anyways from tommorow onwards you are going to eat with me". Now my eyes are widened but I nodded anyways coz he is good person. And I too want some friends here.

After finishing my lunch, Luca and I are walking outside the studio for some fresh air calmly. Then, he suddenly said"I want to ask you something and you shouldn't say no to it!". I was confused but anyways I nodded. "I wanna tell you something important" then my heart raced like, it's participating in some sort of sport car race.

Then he looked directly into my eyes and I just stared into his eyes. I felt nothing but I don't know what he is going to say right. Then he just laughed and in between he said "you are" laugh "lo-O-o" laugh "king" laugh "like tooooomatoo". Then I covered my face with my hands feeling shy.

After dying from his laughter. He asked me "Tommorow is my birthday, I want you to come for tonight's party at 10'o clock. And I want you to spend time with me tommorow". "But tommorow is working day. We have to come to studio right" I said."Take a leave for tomorrow and day after is weekend, so we can enjoy alot" he said with his puppy dog eyes. And i nodded.He jumped up and down like a little pup who got a big candy.

Mike's pov

That day, I waited for her at the entrance and she passed by me as she doesn't know me. And she is not the way I imagined her. That day I tried alot to talk to her and she would just go far away from me. And I know I deserve this.

And Luca got close to her from that day onwards. I am completely opposite to Luca. He is so funny, smiles around alot, happy person. But now, I wanted to be like him. To make other people happy like he does.

Now I am in my room, having the lunch. And I am thinking about Caroline to how to apologize her. After finishing my lunch, I went close to window for some fresh air,then  I saw Luca with Caroline. And I stopped dead in my track. Because they seem to really close. Something in my mind or body or whatever is not in my control.

Luca said"I wanna tell you something important" so seriously, I thought he is going to confess her. I saw Care's face, she is blushing so hard. But she seems to be confused,deep thought, shocked. Then he suddenly laughed. After a fit of laughter, he asked her to come to his birthday party tonight, and to spend with him tomorrow. And she nodded.

I have never seen Luca asking a girl out like this. He is also single since I know him. But I have an unsettling feeling inside me. I never felt anything like this before. But I know, may be inorder to stop feeling like this. Only way I have, is to apologize her. And I am doing it tonight at anycost.