Part 6

Mike's pov

Her face is like a tomato. She is blushing so hard and not even lifting her head. She is the first girl i have seen like this. Every girl who meets me wants to lay hands all over me  but she is different. Yes she is different and as i know i think she is nice girl unlike others these days.

*Flash back*
I hopped out of the car, and i saw a girl standing there frozen, as I am popular , so many fans do that. After that, a child is crying beside her and she seemed to talk something from then onwards she doesn't spare me a glance. After that both she and child smiling happily.

I forgot her after that but when I went to the meeting at the company I saw her again. Why she always frozes when she see me. And all over the meeting she kept looking at me. I am looking her, from the side of my eyes. She is different really.
*End of flashback*

Yes she is different but till now, I didnt have a proper relationship. So I can't judge a girl. But she seems to be nice girl, with big blue innocent eyes, the way she tucks a strand of hair behind her ear, and when she is nervous she chews the inside of her lip, when she is thinking the area between her brows creases, she is short but she have perfect body with curves, and have waist length hair with curls at the ends, her cupid bow lips stands out her features, the way she moves her hands while talking and thinking.

Ahh!! why am I thinking like that ughhhhhh!! But i can't help but stare at her taking every inch of her face and mentally noting every feature of her. This is the first time I felt something like this. My heart is beating so fast like at any second it may come out of my chest.

And then coming to my senses I told her "Sorry" slowly she looked up and as if I can see through her, I felt a very weird connection when our gaze locked. After a moment or so I straightened myself and again talked about the matter of event.

But i can hear her heart pounding so loud and she seems to be so nervous. I thought, may be it is her first time to meet a popular person like me.

But I cant think about this girl. I have more important works to look after, than thinking about a girl who works for me.

And with that I go back  to myself who works so hard. And I didn't even remembered her. Ofcourse I will meet so many women but that doesn't mean I should have feelings  for them all.