Part 7

Care's pov

        These days I am working with Mike, and my nervousness is somewhat lowered. But sometimes I am getting startled by his voice, his voice is the deepest, that's what I think so.

But apart from that everything is going smooth. After work I am enjoying a lot. And in weekends, no need to talk about that, I am living those days to the fullest. And today is monday, unlike others, I won't be sad about monday or working days coz I love my work.

I went to the work, and today we have a shoot with Mike. As usual he is handsome with his glorious features. He got ready for the shot, and I am looking from far. He is so beautiful with his short hair with slight waves and undercut. His hand muscles are bulging  out of the black shirt he wore. And wore perfect contrast of moss green pants with black army boots.

I thought he must have dumped hundreds of girls with his charm coz he is ss angelic. But that thought can't stop me from observing him, getting fond for him.

But I know, I can't love him. He is different from me. May be one or two things may be similar but we are not made to be one.

Interrupting my train of thoughts I got a call. I walked away from the shoot to one of the dressing rooms talking into the phone. I am talking to the other end very seriously as it is important matter. And i kept talking for 15 min. I walked into the closed door and opened it unknowingly, there he is. Mike with bare chest, my mouth hung open and stood there frozen.

His body is full of muscle. His toned skin, rock hard chest, and perfect abs and torso, oh noooo....!!! Hey Care, can you just stop thinking like that!! my inside's are yelling at me. Really!! Are you doing this now. Watching out a man shamelessly??

I think he is changing his clothes. And within  a moment I thought about this whole. And I turn around the next moment. Goose bumps spread all over my body. I know my face will be like a deer caught in the headlights.

He just stood there calmly. But after wearing a shirt, he came out and said" Did you enjoyed the view, do you want some more show??". "What??" I asked,after processing his words, I opened my mouth but nothing is coming out.

He now have a smirk on his face and said" I thought you were a nice girl. But what you did??  Coming into others room and watching them, while they are changing their dress!! And drooling like a bitch" And he continued " Are you falling for me, you kept on staring me the whole time, do you want some time, so that you can spend some quality time with me".

As I heard those words I cried, tears keep on falling as if there is no end. I ran out of the room and came outside the shooting area. I have never seen any man in my life with that opinion. I want to love only one person in my life and keep on loving him till the death.
I feel like dying, to hear such a words from him.

I thought he is a good person but no. My world came crushing down.Yes, I did like him, but there is no more.  And I am not able to handle it. I cried, who knows how much time it is?? And went to my home and slept like that, crying for the whole night again.