Part 10

Care's Pov

I am getting ready to go to Luca's birthday party and I have to spend whole tomorrow with him. I am not feeling anything like numb. Coz he is so nice to me, and I love him in a friendly way. I chose black dress with slit along the left leg with bare back. This is the first time I am wearing a dress like this. But I have to wear this dress coz I am going to a party which is being held by a member of a world's number one music band.

I did my makeup only enhancing my natural beauty nothing more. I am looking simple. My waist length long Brownish Black straight hair is hanging back as I want to cover my bare back. And I wore silver colour high heels and took a wallet. I got ready and now I am going to the party.

Mike's Pov

I am waiting for Caroline. Today I have to tell her sorry at any cost. Then I saw her. She wore a black dress and with her loose hair. A simple chain around her neck. simple makeup which is enhancing her natural beauty. So simple but elegant. She is so sexy. I know she is simple but never thought she would be this beautiful. And awkwardly she sat on the chair.

Slowly I have reached her and sat beside her. She doesn't know that I am there. And I caught her hand and didn't let her go away from me in case she wants to go away from me. She jumped at the sudden touch. But I held her tight. She doesn't squirm, she doesn't tried to free my hold. But she just stared into my eyes as if this is real. And I saw one feel, emotion in her eyes.

And I cleared my throat she looked away and stood up to go away. But I held her hand tightly and shook my head. Slowly she sat taking her own time to think. "I wanted to talk to you for some time" I said and she nodded. I breathed in feeling relaxed.

"Please try to understand me and I am sorry for whatever I have said that day. I am really sorry. From that day onwards I have an unsettling feeling and I am trying to reach out to you but you are ignoring me. Please forgive me I am not that kind of guy to say such words to girls but I don't know what happened to me that day. Anyways I am sorry." she is looking at me withy face of mixed emotions after that I don't know to how to continue and I just stared back.

And I took in every detail of her face. she is so beautiful. So beautiful I cant even describe that beauty in just few words. I saw her lips and I desperately want to kiss her. Out of no where Luca came and hugged her from backside. Anger boiled inside of me, I just want to pull her form him and I want to hug her so tightly to not let air to pass. I pull on a emotion face and just stared back.

Care just smiled and hugged him back. She is seeing me. But Luca took her away from me. I just sat there and watched then enjoying as they are dancing together.