Part 2

It is weekend, so i decided to go out for a lunch with my friend kylie.

I told her to meet me at the diner and i am waiting for her now.

"Hey hai care ,sorry for being late, dont mind that I made you wait for me" kylie said

"Yah it's okay. I got used to it anyways I am doing this for 6 years now" I laughed. She kept her expression childishly  but I like her whatever she did. Of course she is my best friend and she is hell as crazy as I.

"You know what??!!  I am searching a crazy boy yet good at heart" she said walking in to the diner. I asked "why"?

"You dumbass I am searching a guy for you so that you wont die without a bf and also, thinking about you making grey hair grow on my head" I am confused by her words and I am laughing so hard that my tummy is hurting.

"Yeah! Find a bf  then i am gonna show him what  hell is  on the earth" i said determined.

I kinda hate men because always they want dominance in anything ahh!!!! No everything.

Then we ate our food chatting and after that we went to mall and did shopping and went to our own homes.

And I fell into my own world deeply thinking about the words that kylie told me about having boyfriend. But I don't know whether I am ready or not.

I have different opinion on my love life. I'll think that these days having a bf or gf purely means having all of their firsts with you is a rare case. I want to give my soul mate my pureness as a gift. And I want to love him more than anything in this world. I want to see him as my other half (physically) i will take care of him as I  take care of my own.