Chapter 3: The Hall

Previously on Super Minecraft Diaries...

Myself and Steven managed to sneak out of Phoenix Drop. Taking our time to get to Castor, we talked about some things. After some time however, Steven and Castor got to reunite. 

However back at the Hall, Sly and Jose fall as Midnight managed to overpower them. Kala, Katz, and Alex came in at the perfect time to join the 'party.'

What will happen next? Find out today on Super Minecraft Diaries! 

~~~~~

Midnight levitated herself down from the pillar causing the back of her long black dress to rise, which revealed her purple lighting patterned shorts in the front. As Midnight touched the ground with the heel of her long black boots, it caused an echo throughout the Hall. 

Kala quickly took action and charged at Midnight. Midnight jumped out of the way which caused Kala to hit her own pillar. Which caused the pillar to be knocked over.  Midnight kicked Kala to the side leaving Alex to come and jump at her. 

Midnight quickly retaliated and her lighting stop  from going any further. 

"Tch tch tch. Just because it helps sometimes doesn't mean you always have attack without a plan." Midnight couldn't help but chuckle to herself. 

Katz threw his batarang at Midnight, which she easily caught it. Katz took this opportunity to rush Midnight. 

Midnight managed to get a hold of Katz and knee him in the stomach. Katz fell to the ground as he groaned in pain. Midnight kicked Katz to the wall, leaving her with Alex and Kala. 

As Midnight turned her head, Alex punched her in the face causing her to land in the 'pond' of water in front of the Hall. 

Midnight felt her soon to be swollen right cheek. Alex and Kala appeared together, make their way to Midnight. 

Midnight got up with herself dripping in water as she stood in her stance prepared to fight. 

Someone started clapping as they floated down.

"Mara?!" Kala and Alex scream. 

Mara smirked,"Well it's nice seeing you too." Mara turned her attention towards Midnight. "I told you to wait for me."

"Well you took your damn time. What was I supposed to do? Sit and look pretty?!" Midnight replied. 

Mara rolled her eyes at Midnight's excuse. "Well look at yourself. Your bottom lip is bleeding."

Midnight tapped her lip with her index finder and saw blood on her finger. Midnight wiped her blood with her arm. 

"We must be going now," Mara turned to look at Midnight again. "Come along now Midnight. Our fathers wouldn't be happy to be aware of you ran off the way you did," Mara acknowledged. 

"Like damn you will! You hurt Sly, Jose, and Katz! And that's something I'm not willing to pass by!" Kala yelled.

"Oh?" Mara almost looked amused. Mara followed it with a chuckle. "It seems in a small amount of time for Midnight to beat your little team. Would you like to see how fast this would end if I joined this little battle?" Kala and Alex both glared at her.  "Also weren't you the one to kill Sly's fiancee?" Nightmare asked with a mischievous smirk. Kala eyes widened  and lowered her head. "If anything Kala, we should be asking you if you would want to join us. After all, it's not like no here really trusts you, including Sly. After all, it was his fiancee who you had slathered. Weren't Sly and his fiancee already at the alter when you had killed her?"