Chapter 6: Nether

Previously on Super Minecraft Dairies...

Castor, Steven, and I got to reunite with the others at the Hall. However, after a few moments, we had a meeting. That's when I learned that Mara and Midnight were after me.

What was the reason? Find out today on Super Minecraft Dairies!

~~~~~

"What's taking them so long?! They've been gone for a few days which have been a month now here in the Nether!"

"Let it go, Gene. Some things take time," Shad, The Shadow Lord stated.

Suddenly a portal opened in front of the two. One by one the women walked out.  Together the four woman and phoenix stood before Shad and Gene.

"What took you so you all so long?" Gene asked, irritated.

"You seem to have forgotten that we were searching for Jess aka Aphmau, the traitor Zenix, and for the Heart of Darkness," Midnight replied.

"And it seems you had found none," Gene retaliated.

"If you're going to keep behaving like this, then you might as well join in search instead of kissing my father's ass," Mara smirked.

Gene growled,"Why you..." Eden and Midnight attempted to conceal their laughter.

"Enough." Shad demanded, yet with a calmly voice. Everyone shut up and looked up to Shad. "Explain yourselves."

Mara took a step forward,"Mal and myself went the Hall, which Aphmau wasn't there-"

"Didn't you search Ru'uan?" Gene asked, glaring at Mara.

Mara returned the glare,"We did search Ru'uan, even the small village of Phoenix Drop. However, we took some time to aid in the search of Zenix and the Heart of Darkness. However, all three were yet to be seen." Mara took a step back.

Eden took a step forward,"Whoever has the Heart of Darkness has its aura hidden. I couldn't sense any trace of it. However, with Zenix, he is no where to be seen. Every rock was turned yet he is nowhere."

"Are you implying he left Ru'uan?" Gene asked.

"I wasn't implying that, Gene. However, you are more then welcomed to imply whatever the hell you want," Eden stated.

"You're all dismissed. However, sooner or later I expect them to be here, either dead or alive," Shad ordered. The girls bow and head out. "Expect you, SS."

Space-Spirit mumbled under her breath before turning back around.

"Yes?" Space-Spirit raised an eyebrow.

"I understand that you lack emotions but show him respect," Gene ordered.

She dropped her arms, which her Phoenix, Flare flew onto her shoulder.

"And you should show me respect," Space-Spirit walked up to Gene. "After all, I'm the only one here other then Shad, himself who is or would be capable enough to do so if he was at his full power. I am the only one capable enough to get your little men to the Overworld without any consequences. So I'd watch what I say if I were you."

"Enough bickering, the both of you," Shad ordered.

Space-Spirit took a couple of steps back. "Regardless, what do you want?"

"I saw the look on your face. Even though you may lack emotions, you tend to pretend that you have emotions. So what is it?" Shad asked.

"I didn't realize I did that. Regardless, I was just thinking about your reason for why you want Aphmau but also the fact that you're so picky on which descendant who's dead body you'd choose," Space-Spirit explained.