Chapter 5: Meeting

Previously on Super Minecraft Dairies...

As Castor and I were talking, Steven had found Garroth and Laurance. From Laurance, we learn from their moments up to then.

What will happen when we arrive to the Hall? Find out today on Super Minecraft Dairies!

~~~~~

It was nightfall and Garroth and Laurance stood at the edge of the ship. Aphmau sighed and walked towards the both. Aphmau stood next to Garroth.

"Guys, I want to apologize for lying about myself having amnesia and for lying that I had no powers or well magicks. It wasn't the right thing to do and I'm really sorry." Aphmau apologized.

"Why did you lie?" Laurance asked.

Aphmau sighed,"For the longest time I've always lived the life of a superhero. Everyone knows me as Lady Thor or Aphmau. I just wanted to take the time to 'live a normal life' if you will. I just want to live a new life. A life where no one is aware of who I am."

"I-I... I personally can't hold it against you considering I've faked my death and I did what I did, so I didn't have to marry the daughter of Scaleswind," Garroth stated.

"Am I seriously the only person here who doesn't have another secret life?" Laurance asked jokingly.

Aphmau and Garroth both started to laugh. Soon Laurance joined in the laughter.

"Laurance stop lying. Tell us about your secret life that you have." Aphmau smiled.

"Nah, that's for the both of you to find out on your own," Laurance smirked.

"Oh come on Laurance, you know our secret past. Tell us yours," Garroth elbowed Laurance.

"I won't. My secret life isn't as entertaining nor interesting as the both of yours," Laurance shrugged.

"Geez, I didn't realize my past what that entertaining," Garroth commented.

"Garroth. I was read stories familiar to yours when I was just a mere child. However, it was usually the Princess that we'd follow while reading. Regardless, the runaway Prince and Princess find one another and fall in love. However, Aphmau isn't the daughter of Scaleswind." Laurance mumbled the last part. However, it was loud enough for Garroth to hear.

Despite Garroth wearing a helmet, it was obvious he was glaring at Laurance.

"What did you say Laurance?" Aphmau asked.

"He-He just said something stupid," Garroth told Aphmau.

"I didn't know your love for Aphmau was stupid," Laurance mumbled, still understandable for Garroth to hear.

Garroth rolled his eyes and sighed.

~A Few Days Later~

"Is that the Hall?" Laurance asked.

"It sure is. I swear it feels like forever since I've been here!" Aphmau smiled at the sight of the Hall.

"I-It's huge," Garroth commented.

"Jess is the one of who made it," Steven added, walking past them.

"Really?!" Garroth and Laurance in shock, look at Aphmau.

Aphmau smiles awkwardly while scratching the back of her head.

"If you're shocked at that, you should see Asgard," Castor added.

"It isn't THAT impressive," Aphmau commented.

"You must be blind, Jess." Steven commented.

"I guess since I've worked on it I don't find it AS impressive as you do," Aphmau shrugged.