CHAPTER TWELVE

POV SABRINA

Toc, Toc, Toc

I moaned softly when I woke up following the heavy knocks on my bedroom door and tried to ignore them by turning to the other side of the bed to go back to sleep.

Toc, Toc, Toc

Shortly thereafter he heard other even more violent blows later he also heard a male voice calling me from behind the door. '' My Lady, your presence is requested with extreme urgency! "

With difficulty I leaned over to turn on the light above the bedside table to see what time it is on the clock.

When I saw it was 3:45 in the morning I started cursing, "I hope for you that you really have a good reason to wake up at this time of night".

'' Yes height. The situation is really serious. ''

I got out of bed with difficulty and put on a dressing gown.

I sit in front of the mirror and start brushing my long hair while I ask it a question creeps into my mind to get answers I ask.

'' Can we know what has happened so badly that we can't wait for tomorrow morning? ''

I understood that something serious had happened with the man's trembling and frightened voice when he had woken me up earlier but had not guessed how much it really was.

'' My lady broke in the palace half an hour ago. ''

When she heard these words, I suddenly petrified the brush fell from my hands. In a trembling voice I ordered him to enter.

"A raid here? Are you sure what you're saying?"

He nodded.

'' Do we know of the identity of our unwanted guests? "

He nodded that he didn't know. "My queen we don't know the identity of these but we know that they are angels ''.

Suddenly it is as if the earth beneath my feet is trembling, "How many are there?"

'' It is a group of 4 hunters, two of whom have already been caught. ''

I leaned over to pick up the brush I had dropped earlier and placed it gently on the table.

I started thinking about how it was possible that a group of four miserable hunters could be so stupid that they could come here but also another question that comes to me spontaneously is how it was possible that they succeeded without anyone discovering them.

"Have there been so many victims? ''

The man looked down and said it was too early to have this kind of information.

'' And what about my family members? ''

"As for the rest of the royal family at this exact moment, they are learning about these events and soon everyone will reach the throne room together with the rest of the court."

I took a sigh of relief when he heard these words.

I settle to the best of my ability and get up to go and join everyone else chased by the same man who warned me of these events.

When I got there, I saw a lot of people, but I only saw Lilith of my family who was alone at the far end of the room, walking up and down all agitated. I went to meet her.

I am reminded of the memories that bound us and you 15 years ago. I remember that between there had never been hatred but not even a great friendship while now that I have learned to know each other over the years we have tied enough.