CHAPTER THIRTEEN

'' The wounds are serious it will take some time before they heal completely but I can't promise you anything safe. ''

'' Doctor, do you know what type of blade could have been used to inflict such damage on him? ''

At Lilith's question Josh and I exchanged a look.

''I have no idea. Sabrina, can you say with certainty that there were no weapons in the vicinity where you found the Dark Lord? ''

''Sure. If I had, I would have said it. ''

I looked closely at the expression of the doctor who seemed very thoughtful to me, realizing that he was thinking of something, I invited him to share it with the rest of the group. '' Gaius if in case you know something I strongly recommend you to share it with the rest of the group. ''

In an agitated tone he announced '' If the weapon that wounded your father is the one I think then I fear that the end of the Dark Lord is almost certain. ''

'' And what do you think it can be? "

"The only known weapon capable of seriously injuring an angel or even bringing him to death is Longinus' spear."

A grave silence has fallen into the room Josh and I look at each other again then I shift my attention downwards starting to think about the events that happened just before.

***

"Sabrina I found your brother luckily he's fine, he has only a few scratches and some bruises regarding the other hunter has been fixed now he is on the ground unconscious in the other room."

Despite being a few meters away from me, his voice resounds in my ears like words spoken from far away.

I am in shock from the image in front of me my father with a blade in his chest that was struggling to breathe and I with his hands full of his blood.

I feel Josh's hand grab my shoulder and hear his voice calling me "Sabrina what's up with you? Why are you shaking ..."

When he also saw what I had in front of him, he stopped suddenly.

I asked him "what do we do now?".

Taken aback he hypothesized that it would be appropriate to remove the blade from his chest when he did so examined the wounds.

"Sabrina hit him four times and he lost a lot of blood ..." then he wiped the weapon from the blood with the shirt and I saw that there are incisions on Josh studied them very carefully "I know what weapon is this. ''

When he handed it to me I took it immediately and looked at it better in my hands. "Josh this blade is what I think."

"I really think so. There is no other weapon that could reduce it in this way it must necessarily be you. ''

We both stare at each other in silence.

***

I turn my gaze to the unconscious body of my jailer. In observing him in this way lying there on the bed totally vulnerable to any threat that might arise, I felt a certain pleasure.

Although my father is no longer a threat, we now have other, more serious problems.

In my mind the words the angel said that I had to worry about who had been to help them sneak in continue to echo.