CAPITOLO 15

POV ZELDA

I do not believe at all that Archie's return here in Greendale is without a very specific reason and I do not believe at all that following his arrival an attack and a murder are the result of a big coincidence.

Placing the cup on the table she heard a knock on the door three times instead of going to open the door I stood where I was thinking trying to remember if they were expecting someone today.

Thinking about it I didn't seem to remember anything of the kind but with all the things that have happened in recent days it is very easy to leave out some details of the kind. I must have been too focused in my thoughts to forget that someone was outside the door of our house then he heard again but more violently than before.

I rushed to the entrance when he opened the door I saw a very elegantly dressed man who seemed very annoyed by the long waiting time and 4 other people behind him.

I greeted him politely and asked him who he was and why he came here.

"Good morning, Mrs. Spellman. My name is Bartzabel and I'm here for a very specific purpose to find out who killed the now deceased Mr. Thompson and deliver him to the Witches Court to be judged according to our laws they say."

As if I didn't have enough headaches I was missing this how the hell does this person know that he died it only happened a few hours ago.

"Thank you for your offer but I inform you that my coven and I will handle this internally."

"I inform you that mine is not an offer to help, I can only say that the people at the top have put me in charge of handling this case and making sure that the real culprits get what they deserve. So please lady don't. you hinder my work anymore because I will not repeat myself again. "

Sensing that there is nothing she can do to stop him in his intent, he agreed to let him into the house.

"Thank you for your cooperation and understanding."

I may have agreed to all this antics but he is very wrong if he thinks that I am standing on the sidelines in a corner watching.

I knew that in the reform announced by Sabrina shortly after she ascended the throne, she provided for every suspicious death to investigate, but I wonder who might be in the upper echelons so she will be interested in the death of that boy.

It seems pretty obvious to me that his death was at the hands of a simple group of witch hunters but right now I'm starting to consider other options.

"Let's set the record straight straight away I have agreed to her to do her job but in return I pretend to know everything you will discover."

He replied "I agree but I need you to guarantee me full cooperation from your side and your coven.

"Of course I'm glad we've reached an agreement."

He gave me a brief hint of a smile and then closed the door behind him, but the other four guys don't enter.

"I don't want to sound indiscreet but the other four gentlemen don't come here with you for what reason."

"Their presence is not required for the conversation I have to have with her."

***

POV ARCHIE

"Do you know if there is any relative we should notify?"

I replied negatively to Ambrose we had no one else but ourselves observing her body lying on that lifeless shelf I realize it is just me from now on.