10

Sorry I saw this meme on pinterest and I just had to okay😭

pinterest and I just had to okay😭

Sorry I saw this meme on pinterest and I just had to okay😭

I stood up immediately as I see Yuka walk into the café. "Minyoung?" I hear Jaemin say. I immediately run around the counter and grab Yuka's wrist, running to the back. "Hey- What?" Yuka asks, as I drag her. I pull her to one of the lounging rooms for the staff in the café and paste around after I tell her to sit on the couch.

"Wh-." I cut Yuka off. "They're here! What am I going to do! They saw me, oh my god, I've been exposed." I panic. "Whomst is this they?" Yuka asks.

"Yuka, open my messages with you, oh gosh." I sit by her. She opens her phone and gasps. "What?!" She exclaims, getting up.

"You're telling me, Huang, fucking, Renjun is out there, at this very moment?!" She whisper yells. "I know! I didn't know Jaemin would come here, more importantly the other 3." I run a hand through my hair.

"Is that Nakamoto Yuka?" A voice asks. We both turn, and it's Hana. "Yes," I respond. "Hi, I'm Hana, the management leader." Hana greets.

I blink my eyes occasionally, looking at the two as they take turns to talk. That is, until Hana looks at me. "I have to talk to Yuka privately," Hana says. I blink my eyes again. "Min, are you listening?"

"No, I choose not to hear." I respond. Hana chuckles. "Go work with Euntae, I'll talk to Yuka for now." Hana says. I stay glued to the chair.

"Min?" Hana asks. "Please go."

I hesitantly get up and approach the door. "Oh!" I suddenly exclaim, making Hana flinch. "Yes?" She asks. "You know, Yuka is very cool, like look at her." I tell her. "Noted." Hana says.

"Oh! And she really needs money." I say. "Okay." Hana responds, turning to Yuka. "Oh! Also-." Hana gets up from her seat. "Cha Minyoung," She crosses her arms. "Ah.." I scratch my neck. "Right." I turn and take a few breath's, then open the door.

I immediately look down, looking at Euntae, who is struggling to keep organize. I walk up to him and stand by him as our backs face the costumers. "Hey, what's going on back there?" Euntae asks. "Interview." I reply.

The bell at the counter rings, indicating a costumer. "Hey, I gotta-." I cut Euntae off. "Yeah, I'll do this. Go do your thing." I tell him. He nods, walking to the costumer.

I organize cups and plates then soon feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn, and it's Euntae. "Hey," He says. "Yeah?" I ask him. "The costumer wants you, to take his order." He says. I slump my shoulders. I already knew who it'd be.

I sigh, and turn, immediately looking at the software to take the order. "What do you want?" I ask in annoyance. "Oh," The voice says. I look up, widening my eyes. "I was going to buy a donut, but it seems like you'd put salt in it, sooo." He drags his words. "Haechan." I say.

"Yeah," He scratches his neck. "Sorry, I thought you were- yeah, nevermind." I say. "Jaemin?" He chuckles. "Yeah." I mumble. "He's not bad." Haechan says. Minyoung chuckles humourlessly. "So, donut?" I ask. "Yeah." He smiles. He pays for his order and walks back to his table.

I prepare his donut and place it on a plate. "You know those guys?" Euntae asks me, nudging my shoulder. "Who?" I ask. "I mean- those four guys who entered together. They have been looking at you since you showed your face, grabbing that girl who entered." Euntae says. "They what?" I ask. "Look." He grabs my shoulders and turns me to the boys. I don't even look at them. "Gosh," I mumble.

"Can you bring this plate to them?" I ask him. "Oh, sure." He says, grabbing the plate. I look at the rest of the things to organize and feel another tap on my shoulder. It's Euntae, with the plate still, in his hands.

"What?" I ask. "They said they want you to bring it." He says. "What? Gosh, give it to me. I cant promise I'm not getting fired today." I harshly grab the plate and walk to the boys who are snickering at their table.

The boys don't seem to notice me until I harshly place the plate on the table. "There." I say. "Minyoung!" Haechan smiles. "Hi Min, nice to meet you." Renjun says. "Minnie." Jaemin smiles, leaning back. "Hi Minyoung." Jeno says.

I heave a sigh. "Hi. I'm not here to socialize, so here's your donut, Haechan." I say, sliding the plate to his side. "Oh?" Haechan says.

"This isn't the donut I wanted." He looks at me. I look at him, confused. "What?" I mumble. "I'd like the other kind of this please, but with the vanilla in the middle." I huff, grabbing the plate.

"Sorry, I'll get you a better donut." I say, nearly stomping my way out.

When I reach behind the counter, I see that Yuka is wearing an apron. "What?" I ask. "Oh, Min! I got the job." She smiles. "That's great, but you're working today?" I ask. "Yeah, Hana said you guys need help today, so I figured." I say. "Oh, cool. Can you please, give the donut to the boys when I finish making it. I'm done with them already." I say.

"Yeah, of course." Yuka says.

I make the donut and things don't really go as said. "Come on, please." Yuka whines. "You literally said of course." I say. "Yeah, cuz I didn't know it was those boys!" She whisper yells.

"Come with me?" She asks. Minyoung sighs. "Fine, but that's it." I say. "Kay." Yuka smiles. I walk with her as she holds the plate in her hand.

We reach the table. "Here you go." Yuka says. "Oh, are you new here? How do you know Minnie?" Jaemin asks. "You idiot, that's Yuka." Jeno says. "Oh. Sorry, I was kinda focused on Minyoung lately." Jaemin winks at me. I fake gag.

"Ew, it's you." Renjun says. "Oh," Yuka mumbles. "Don't test her, she just got accepted." I say. "Why her?" Renjun asks, testing Yuka. Yuka smiles tightly. "Have your donut, Haechan." She slides the plate. "Is your manager okay?" Renjun asks. I look at Yuka. She's gritting her teeth.

"I'm losing it, Min." She says, through her tight smile. "Heh." I link my arm with hers and drag her away.

"That guy, I was about to rip his head off." Yuka says. "Well, Sorry. I don't want you to be hired and fired the same day." I chuckle. "As long as they don't come back." Yuka mumbles.

"Yeah," I say, looking at the boys, talking to each other. "I don't know about that."

-

losing my nonexistent braincells
urgh im so lazy lately but it's okay
cuz like im kinda trying? - nala