34

"I can't believe you actually brought me here!" Minyoung gasps at everything that comes into sight, skipping around, Jaemin's foot steps fast enough to walk

She walks towards the entrance of the shop that was called "Nectar Pet Café". She opens the door and notices how far Jaemin is, so she halts at her steps and grabs his arm.

She pulls him beside her and they walk into the café together. "Hello! Welcome to Nectar Pet Café!" The employee greets the two.

Lo-fi filled the sounds of the room, along with the little noises from animals. Jaemin plans to take a seat immediately, but Minyoung lets go of his arm and makes a mad dash to the pets.

"It's a puppy!" Minyoung sends heart eyes to the little Golden Retriever.
"That's a big dog in the future." Jaemin laughs. "It's okay, they're still adorable." Minyoung retorts.

"No way, isn't this the dog that you like and looks like Jeno?" Minyoung stared at the white Samoyed that stared right back at her. Jaemin follows her eyes, "Dear god, it looks just like Jen." He chuckles.

Jaemin takes out his phone and takes a photo of the Samoyed, laughing at how cheerful it is.

"Oh my god, oh my god, Jaem, Jaemi, look!"

Jaemi? Jaemin repeats in his mind with a smile plastered on his face.

Jaemin glances around the room to notice she's no longer there and that she took a dash to the next room.

He gets up and walks to the next room. "So, Jaemi, huh-." He stops at his words when he sees Minyoung cradling a little baby bunny in her arms.

The female employee laughing from the side as to how cute Minyoung's reactions are.

"A bunny?" Jaemin says. "Come here!" Minyoung glances up at him. Jaemin walks up to her. "Here, here, be careful, he doesn't like his fluff to be touched." Minyoung passes the bunny to Jaemin.

Jaemin holds the bunny in his arms and laughs at its little movements. He then he's a lot of clicks and glances up to Minyoung taking photos.

"Hyuck was saying how you resemble a bunny." Minyoung giggles, sliding her phone into her back pocket again.

Minyoung walks out of the room after placing the bunny back into its little play area. Jaemin trails behind her. "Oh my god," She crouches in front of a gate of little kittens.

"Help, they're so adorable, my heart hurts." Minyoung pouts. "Why don't you adopt one?" Jaemin asks. "Mina," Minyoung chuckles at thought of her sister. "She's allergic to the fur, and before you say get a furless cat— yeah, I like the fur better personally."