23

Minyoung sprays her little bottle of perfume onto her

Minyoung sprays her little bottle of perfume onto her. She grabs her purse and opens her door with her arms wide open. "I'm ready!" She yells happily. She feels arms around her suddenly, and she opens her eyes. "You smell like a baby." He says. Minyoung sighs.

"Ew, get off, Na Jaemin." She shoves him. He chuckles, letting go. "I mean, your arms were wide open." "Not for you!" Minyoung says. "For who?" He asks. "My hoodie." She then hugs herself. He laughs. "A my melody hoodie? Can you get any cuter?"

"Shush." She tells him. She then looks up at him. "Wah," She says, amused. "What?" He looks down at her. "I don't know, you're just really tall." She says. "You should meet Johnny." He chuckles.

The two begin walking down the stairs. "Uh," Minyoung lets out. "Yeah?" Jaemin asks. "Have you been to like- a big party full of just, you know, people our age?" She asks him. "Oh, yeah. Why?" He asks. "It's my first time." She mutters.

"Ah." He nods, understanding. "I'll accompany the angel, then." He says. "What? Are you sure?" She asks him. "Yeah, I don't really know anyone here except the others sooo..." He drags his words. "I guess I have to hang out with the boring Minyoung. I won't leave you."

"Boring?" She whacks his shoulder. "I'm kidding." He says, laughing. "I'm loads of fun!" She exclaims, as they step into the living room. Jaemin laughs, but it soon dies when they feel the tension of the room.

Minyoung goes to Yuka, who is silently scrolling on her phone, sitting on the couch next to Seungmin. In the other hand, Jaemin goes to Renjun, who is talking to Jeno.

"Hi." Minyoung says. "Hi." Yuka huffs, trying to sound as enthusiastic as she can. "I'm guessing y-." "It's okay." Yuka says. "No it's not, you guys are li-." "I said it's okay, Minyoung. I'm fine, trust me." She grabs Minyoung's hand, with a smile. Minyoung nods, then turns to Seungmin.

"If she won't tell me, you are." Minyoung says. Seungmin sighs. "She didn't apologize." He says. Minyoung turns to Yuka. "Are you serious?" She sighs. "Yes. It's okay, I'm fine."

"No you're not." Minyoung says. "Whatever, can we just go now?" She asks. "Someone's in a rush." Felix chuckles. "Let's go." He says.

THE PARTY

Everyone gets out of the car and see other people entering the mansion themself. Minyoung looks around the place, and already sees loads of people in the place. "Oh." She mutters. Yuka gets out of the car, waiting for everyone else to come along.

Yuka wore a black plaid with a white tank top inside. Her hair in a half way down braid because of Minyoung and a pair of white converse shoes.

Everyone else followed along, as they started to head in. They reach the door step, and Felix casually opens the door. "Shouldn't we like- knock?" Minyoung asks. Felix laughs. "No need."