36

INCHEON AIRPORT

INCHEON AIRPORT

"The first thing I'm asking her is why the hell your mother thought it was a good idea to continue having children after giving birth to you." Yuka taps her foot as she fiddled with the lolipop in her mouth.

Renjun smacks her shoulder and rolls his eyes. "They thought they'd have another perfect child, and guess what they got?" He turns to her. "A demonic type."

"But that's you." She grabs his arm and holds her hands above his face for fake devil horns.

"Ah, my not-so innocent but dumb Yuka, you have not met Huang Aili." He sighs dramatically.

"She's going to be my best friend." Yuka spoke confidently. "Oh please, all you'll have in common is being dumbasses." He retorts.

"There you guys are!" Jongho's loud voice calls out. Renjun turns to the group of people coming towards them.

"Is she here?" Minyoung asks. "No, not yet." Renjun responds. "What's she like?" Felix questions.

"She's the sweetest person ever. I can swear that Renjun is probably lying to me about her being worse than him." Yuka whips her hair dramatically.

"No," Haechan laughs slightly. "She's really fucking scary." He says.

"No way, you too?" Yuka rolls her eyes.

"Oh my god, they're not lying. Haechan is agreeing with Renjun for once in life." Minyoung points out.

Yuka pauses for a moment, opening her mouth to speak, but an annoyed voice interrupts her.

"I swear, if Mom makes me sleep in your dirty ass apartment again, I'm sleeping in the streets."

Yuka whips her head towards the girl.

"Good, that's where Mom found you anyway." Renjun glares at her.

"At least they didn't find me trying Milk's cat food." She stood confidently. "Die, Aili." Renjun shakes his head at memory.

"Oh I wish, but Mom and Dad wouldn't want to be losing their favourite child, would they?" She dramatically pouts.

Aili then turns to Yuka. "Who are you? And how much did Ren pay you to be his friend?" Then she shakes her head. "Scratch that, to even be in the same breathing space as him?"

"I'm his girlfriend."

Aili tilts her head. "You? You're his girlfriend?" She lets out in disbelief.

"Are you disappointed or..."

"No, it's just," She pauses with a laugh. "My condolences."

Yuka laughs. "Oh."

"I'd even question Mom why they didn't stop at me." Renjun rolls his eyes. "Because they needed a smart child." Aili shot back.

The little container beside her leg moves. "Oh my god, it just moved!" Jongho exclaims. "God, I forgot you have to bring her too." He sighs. "Who?" Yuka asks.

"Milk." Renjun says. "Her vicious little fucking cat that hisses at m-."

"She only hisses at ugly and annoying people." Aili tilts her head with a sarcastic smile plastered on her face.

"You're just like her." Renjun points out. "Cool, but instead of clawing other people's eyes out, I would claw my own so I wouldn't have to see your ugly face."

"Fight me." He scowls. "Right here right now, square up coward." Aili puts her hands on her hips.

"It's Huang Aili!" Mark cheers as he stood next to Jeno. "Well if it isn't Marker." She smiles sheepishly.

"Why hello, lady Huang." Haechan says a vicious smirk. "Nothing different, huh, Donghyuck unnie?" She almost cringes at her words as she shot them towards him.

"Oh my god, and I almost missed you." Haechan pretends to puke. "Wish I could say the same, Dongsookie."

"Can't you rent your own apartment?" Renjun groans. "Can't you grow taller?" Aili questions.

"No." Yuka answers for him. "Then my answer is the same." Aili sarcastically smiles.

"Excuse me, you look up to me. You're the short one here." Renjun stood tall, looking down at Aili.

"Right, I forgot you were average." Aili dramatically sighs. "That's right." Renjun nods. "You didn't let me finish." Aili gawks at him. "I meant average in woman's height."

"Shut up you midget!" Renjun yells as the girl walks off.
She turns to him and scowls. "The fuck did you call me, you dwarf head ass?"

"Uh, how about we just go to Julie's diner and have a good lunch, huh?" Minyoung butts in smoothly.

"Great, I'm hungry." Aili walks off. "What a great first impression." Haechan laughs at Yuka's stunned face.

——————

I walked off and waited in the parking lot, getting a notification on my phone. "Pssh." I scoff with a slight laugh, reading the message.

LELE: CODE F, I REPEAT, CODE F!!!!
I AM GOING TO FAIL SCHOOL. AHHHH
YOURE LUCKY YOURE YOUNGER 👎

who y'all think got the message from chenle lol

message from chenle lol