Chapter 1

Kamon: "Papa, Papa"

A little boy was running looking for his Papa with his daddy trailing behind him

Type: "In the kitchen, baby"

Kamon: "Look, Papa. Teacher gave me a star stamp because Kamon was very good in school"

Type: "That's great baby. and to celebrate your last day of school and a star stamp. I cooked your favorite"

Kamon: "Chicken?"

Type who has his back facing Kamon turn around and show his son what he had cooked when they were away.

Kamon: "Yey! I love you Papa"

Little Kamon jump on a chair to give his papa a kiss in the cheek which made Type giggle at his cuteness. Soon after, he also gave Kamon a kiss in the cheek.

Type: "I love you too baby"

Tharn: "What about me?"

He appeared infront of them with a pout wanting a kiss from his lover.

Tharn: "You kissed Kamon but not me"

Type: "you whiny baby"

He placed the plate of chicken on the table in front of Kamon, who immediately get one and ate it happily. After watching satisfyingly at Kamon, he walked in front of Tharn.

Type: "You shouldn't be jealous to a little boy like that"

He then placed his hands on both of Tharn's cheeks and gave him a quick peck before settling on the chair beside Kamon. This was the little things Tharn love about Type. He's such a cutie. Eventhough, they've done something more intimate, he still blushed on getting a kiss or giving a kiss. He slowly walked and sat opposite of his son and lover. He got a piece of chicken and started to dig in happily, since it is also his favorite food.

Tharn met Type through Seo and Klui. He was needed for work but he also needs to take care of Kamon, who was just a 5 month old baby. He asked his friends but all of them were too busy. Seo suggested a friend who was only a few months older than him. He was having doubts at first since he didn't know anything about this friend of Seo is. But nonetheless, he agreed. The time he opened the door, he was mesmerized by Type's beautiful glowing face. But he was afraid.... afraid to fall in love, afraid that Type will not accept him because he has a child but no. Type understood him and was there to take care both him and Kamon. Everytime he came home, Type would greet him happily with his son in his arms to cheer him up. Despite the stress he got in his work, he would help Type with the dishes and putting Kamon to bed eventhough he would get scolded by Type because he would be more tired. They've gotten closer and closer day by day. He would invite Type for a dinner in the house or a movie marathon until he finally burst out the question on becoming his boyfriend. He was nervous, of course, who would want to have a relationship with a guy who didn't even divorce his husband, who would want to be a mistress, per se but despite of that Type accepted him and became his boyfriend from then on. Type believed that Tharn love him and vice versa. And now look, they've been together for almost 5 years now.

It was already night time and Tharn was already asleep while Type was still in shower looking at himself and his belly while caressing it gently. He was excited to tell Tharn about his baby, 'their' baby. These few days, he would feel like vomiting for no reason and some headaches. He consulted a doctor and found out he was pregnant; he was now on his 3rd week. he couldn't explain how happy he is. He and Tharn were finally going to have a baby together and he's going to tell him now but to his disappointment, Tharn was already sleeping soundly on the bed. Maybe, he'll tell him tomorrow. He kissed Tharn goodnight before settling beside him and sleep.