Chapter Three: First Shoot, Part Three

Our first kiss was so timid. But the ones that followed quickly bloomed with fervor.

Chris's fingers tangled through my hair as he got up from the floor and I shifted my body up to meet him.

"God...damn..." His breathless expression of wonder sent a pleasurable thrill throughout me and I felt myself grow wetter as I sensed him being driven wild.

He broke the kiss briefly to set his camera back on the bedside table before climbing back on top of me, his hardness evident between us. I smiled coyly, knowing there were far too many layers between us.

He studied me from above, lust shining in his eyes, before diving back in to kiss me. Our hands explored each other's bodies, roaming beneath each other's clothes.

"Ahhh...take it off..." I begged, feeling him explore the valley of my breasts.

He laughed lightly, pulling off his shirt before taking off mine. He then unhooked my bra single handedly and leaned back down to me.

I arched my back as he licked and nibbled around my breasts, losing myself in the sensation of his touch.

"The sounds you make... it's driving me wild." He paused and laughed incredulously to himself before tweaking one of my nipples in his fingers.

I looked up at him daringly, grabbing his left hand and guiding his index finger towards my mouth. He groaned sensually as I slowly brought his finger in and out of my mouth, my tongue swirling around it. I released his finger and guided his hand down beneath my shorts, where my panties were definitely now soaked.

"I could say the same about you." I bucked my hips up into his hands, daring him to touch me.

"Fuck..." He closed his eyes, as he savored the sensation. I detected the conflict in his voice. I reached out with both hands, holding his head gently.

"Please...I need you to touch me." I begged, feeling myself vibrating with sexual electricity. It was the first time I had felt like this in half a year - and I wasn't going to let it go that easily.

When he finally opened his brilliant blue eyes, I couldn't help but lick my lips. His hunger for me could not have been more obvious.

He brought in his other hand to peel off my shorts and panties, then moved down the bed to position himself at my entrance. I stared down breathlessly at him, eager for his next move.

"How about this..?" He held up his pinky finger, slowly tracing from my clit, then down my entrance. The light sensation drove me wild as he spread my wetness.

I whimpered softly, craving more.

"Well?" He traced up and down my slit a few more times.

"I...want more." I looked down at him desperately.

He smiled devilishly, then slowly eased his index finger inside me. I grabbed a fistful of the covers as I moaned from his touch.

"If you go that crazy over one finger...I can't imagine what more will do." He pumped his finger in and out of me and brought his tongue down to swirl around my clit.

My breathing grew ragged and my face became hot as I felt myself near climax.

I was a little shocked and embarrassed at how quickly he was getting me off. Granted, it had been a while since I'd had a steamy encounter, but I couldn't remember the last time I had fully lost myself in good sex either.

"Ahhh!" I cried out with a shudder as I came around his finger, feeling myself clench rhythmically around him.

"Mmm, I can't wait to feel that..." He licked his finger and moved up to kiss me, the taste of myself fresh on his lips.

After I reeled myself back in from my release, I got to work undoing his pants and freeing his cock from his boxers. I held him throbbing in my hand, squeezing playfully.

"I have an IUD..." I offered softly. "And I haven't been with anyone since my ex 6 months ago."

He looked away for a moment and at first I thought I scared him off with my ex comment. "It's been a few years for me too..." He closed his eyes, steading his breath. "I don't know if we should be doing this. It's not a good idea for me to mix work and play."

I stopped squeezing him and sighed. "We're done after the shoot tomorrow. And I don't know about everything else, but I do know one thing..."

I don't know if it was entirely the alcohol, but I felt a fierceness in myself come alive in that moment. "I've never wanted a man as much as I want you right now."

I squeezed him again and guided him towards my entrance.

"...fuck it." He leaned down and kissed my neck feverishly as he pushed into me.

I grabbed hold of his broad shoulders and wrapped my legs around him, melting into the sensation of pleasure and pain as I adjusted to how much he filled me up.

"God, you feel amazing..." He murmured into my neck as he slowly started to rock into me.

"You can only imagine how I feel about you..." I trailed my hands down his chest, reveling in the feel of him all throughout me.

He slowed his pace and pulled out, then flipped me over on my back. I yelped in surprise when I felt him pull my ass closer to him.

This was going to get good.

"Show me how much you want me." He traced his cock up and down my slick opening.

I angled my ass up to him and grabbed a pillow to lean my chest into. I pushed back against him and felt his cock slowly sink back into me. I couldn't help the long moan that escaped me as he sank all the way in.

"Mmm... I won't forget the sound of that anytime soon..."

I smiled and worked myself against him, hearing him moan back to me in reply as he clutched both sides of my hips. I worked on my clit underneath us as he picked up the pace.

"Mmm, I'm coming again..." I felt him grip me harder in reply.

"I'm almost... ready... too..." His words sent me right into my orgasm, and I could feel him tense up behind me as I pulsed around his cock.

Moments later, I felt him throb inside me as he slowed his movements. The sigh he let out with it was dripping with satisfaction.

Once we had both finished, he slowly pulled out from inside me and flopped over next to me.

I rolled over onto my back and glanced over to him. Even sweaty and out of breath, he just oozed sex appeal.

"Wow..." He exclaimed with a twinge of fatigue.

"Wow is right." I smirked and cuddled up to face him.

He cupped my chin with his hand, looking at me satisfied, but with a hint of regret. "Let's get some sleep. We need to finish strong tomorrow."

"Like you just did?" I remarked sassily.

He rubbed my lower lip with his thumb and leaned in to kiss me. "Something like that."

He leaned over to turn off the lamp on the bed stand before scooping up my body under the covers to cuddle me. I felt his still racing pulse beating against my back as we began to drift off to sleep.

I couldn't fault his racing pulse because I knew...

Just one night and I was hooked.