𝗢𝗡𝗘.

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑: (y/n) walked across the crowded airport

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑: (y/n) walked across the crowded airport. It was early in the morning and the sun shined through the large glass windows. She smiled as her eyes caught glimpse of some palm trees.

   After making my way to the large entry/exit way of the airport, I scanned my eyes across each motor vehicle in hopes my eyes would land on the car my brother had informed me to look out for. A cream colored 1966 Cadillac Coupe DeVille.

   I grinned slightly as I eyed the gorgeous piece of metal sitting in a snug spot between two other cars. As I grew closer, the figure of my smirking brother became visible.

   He swung open the door, stretching his arms out as I approached. "Hey there" Cliff smiled as I walked into his embrace. It was nice to finally be with him again, the last time I had seen him was months ago before he had officially moved to Los Angeles.

   "I've missed you a whole bunch, Cliff" I spoke against the cloth of his t-shirt, causing my voice to be muffled. "I missed you too" the older man ruffled my hair causing me to yelp. "Hey! I'm in Los Angeles now, I've always gotta look my best" I winked, raising my hands to smooth down and fix my hair.

   Cliff simply rolled his eyes in amusement, grabbing my suitcases and storing them in the trunk.

   I waved my hand out the window as we cruised down the busy streets of Los Angeles. "This city truly is beautiful. I'm gonna be so happy here" I smiled brightly, watching as we passed all kinds of people and stores.

   I was finally living out my dream of moving to Los Angeles after being trapped back home in Rhode Island for years. Ever since I was a child I would tell my mother I would be found in the great city one day, and here I finally was.

   "There's someone I'm dying for you to meet. My best buddy, and I sort of work for him" Cliff explained, occasionally turning his head towards me.

   "Who is he?" I asked, crossing my legs. "Rick Dalton... sound familiar?" Cliff smirked to himself, there was a small part of him that enjoyed telling others he was best friends with an extremely talented and successful actor.

   "Can't say I do..." I racked my brain to put a face to the name, but it simply wasn't ringing any bells. "Really?" Cliff looked over, surprised.

   "I don't watch that much television, Cliff" I shrugged, turning up the radio volume a tad. I closed my eyes in delight as Sugar, Sugar by The Archies echoed through the car.

   "Well still, he's very well known around here. So you gotta know him now, alright? I'm sure he'll love you" Cliff smiled, he tried to keep his excitement under wraps.