𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑: Knowing she would only have limited days with Rick and Cliff before they left, (y/n) spent as much time with the pair as possible. Her and Rick were inseparable, the two were falling for each other. They both knew it was a bad idea yet they couldn't push away the feelings they had for each other. The more time Rick would spend with the girl the more he realized how happy she made him. She was really something else, he would always say. He thanked the stars he was lucky enough to come across someone so great. Yet, love can't be rushed. They enjoyed each other slowly, they took their time. Due to this, as Cliff and Rick boarded the plane to Italy, Rick cursed himself for not making a move on the girl. Nothing exceeded past holding hands, he laughed at himself for acting like such a middle schooler. Meanwhile, while Rick and Cliff were away (y/n) made use of her time. She decided one boring afternoon to head over to the Polanski residence. That day a beautiful friendship was born between Sharon and (y/n).

   "Hey there, can I help you?" A man in a light yellow polo tilted his head at me as he stood in the doorway. "Hi, I'm (y/n). I'm good friends with Rick Dalton, your neighbor. I'm his stuntman's little sister" I laughed at how complicated the introduction sounded.

   "Oh! That's very cool. I'm Jay" he smiled, reaching out his hand. "See, Rick and Cliff left for Italy. That leaves me house sitting all alone over there, I figured I'd come over and try and make friends! See how you guys were doin' over here you know?" I explained to the man as he eagerly listened. "Of course, you know what... Sharon would love you- hold on a second" the man scurried into the house as I waited on the doorstep.

   "Hi!" Sharon appeared at the door within a minute. I re introduced myself to the sweet blonde, eventually being invited in for a drink.

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑: (y/n)'s modeling career took off, she had been saving like crazy and was sitting on a very comfortable amount of money in the bank.  She was becoming very well known in the core Los Angeles area, jobs were being offered to her left and right.

   "Man, look at this! I'm on the cover of Los Angeles!" I squeezed the magazine tightly in excitement as I flipped it around to show Sharon. "You look amazing! I'm beyond proud of you honey" she quickly pulled me into an embrace with a wide smile on her face.

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑: She was glad she had other things to distract her, but she couldn't help but think about Rick at least once everyday. Though, she was afraid he would forget about her. That when he would come back home to see her in his house he would be confused as to why he let the girl house sit for him. She decided to push these thoughts down though, she would drive herself crazy if she kept it up.
To her surprise she received a letter one day. The stationary was very fragile and beautiful, it was a letter from Rome.

   I lifted the envelope to hold underneath my nose, it was sprayed with the finest cologne I've ever had the pleasure to smell. Carefully, I pulled back the peel to the envelope and slipped the letter out.

(𝘺/𝘯),
𝘐 𝘶𝘴𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘬, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘊𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘧 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘐𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘺, 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘮 𝘐 𝘨𝘭𝘢𝘥 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦 𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘨𝘭𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘺. 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘪𝘵, 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘢𝘺. 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘐 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵. 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦. 𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵. 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵. 𝘞𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯, 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶.

𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘬

"Screw you for making me miss you even more" I laughed as tears welled in my eyes. I held the letter close to my chest before grabbing a piece of paper and a pen.

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑: The two sent letters whenever they could. Being that the two young adult's careers both took off, they had limited time for practically anything. Yet there was always a spot in each other's minds for the other.