𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥.

"I feel good, I feel like I've r-really got it" Rick stood up, pacing in excitement.

"Well go get em'!" I smiled, it was a nice feeling to see the man happy. Cliff wasn't kidding when he told me seeing Rick happy could brighten up a storm.

"Come with me. I want you to watch the scene" He looked down at me as I was still sitting in my spot on the couch.

"Sure thing! Let's go!" I smiled, taking the last bite of my half of the sandwich.

"You got that?! Boston?! Alright... messenger boy, deliver my message" I watched with stars in my eyes as Rick finished the scene. "Cut!" Echoed through the set as the white haired director stood up, moving quickly over to Rick to compliment his performance.

Soon the actors cleared and Rick was left sitting in the chair, alone in the Saloon set. I shuffled over to the man, a grin plastered on my features.

"You absolutely blew me away" I quietly said to the man, grabbing his shoulders and shaking him lightly. "It was the best acting I've seen in my entire life" I sighed happily, there were tears in eyes now.

"Thank you" he smiled warmly, bringing a finger up to wipe his eyelid.

The two of us walked back to his trailer, Rick was talking a mile a minute about how easy it was for him to memorize his lines with the method i showed him.

𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐑:
"So what my mom always told me was find something in the sentence and connect it to something that's easier to remember!" I explained as Rick watched my lips.

"So let's look at this line here...'so, you come down here for a Boston social? Or are we gonna talk price?' this one'll be easy. Think about the characters name! You're talking to someone named Boston, so all you've gotta do for this line is remember his name.. and the other words should find their place in the sentence" I smiled.

"Mhm, alright let me give it a go" Rick bit his lip in concentration as I spoke, before trying out the line while using my advice.

𝐂𝐔𝐓 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓:
"While we wait for my brother why don't we go for a drin- ice cream" I smiled, hoping he didn't catch my slip up. I didn't want to be the one to provoke his drinking, especially after he opened up to me about how much he despised his alcoholism.

"You're incredible... y-you know that?" Rick looked at me with wide eyes. "Please, elaborate for me" I scoffed in disbelief as I began walking out of the lot. I turned around and reached my hand out for him to grab.

"You're very spontaneous..." he began to speak as he caught up with me, slipping his larger hand into mine. "I like how you're always lookin' for something fun to do, and you're a p-positive soul. This whole day I've felt like a m-million bucks cause you've been around" he smiled as we walked down the sidewalk.

"Well thank you, that means a whole lot" I smiled brightly up at the man. "If all I've gotta do is bring you a sandwich to make you smile instead of cry, I'll be there in a heartbeat" I whole heartedly explained to the man. He laughed quietly to himself as we continued walking until we came across a tiny ice cream joint.

"What flavors do you like? You better not say vanilla" I pointed a finger at him trying to seem serious, but couldn't help the smile that came across my face as he bursted out into a fit of laughter. "I like mint" he nodded in satisfaction as I raised my eyebrows.

"Not many people like mint, I respect your unique palette" I looked at him, impressed.

The two of us sat in a booth, talking about everything under the sun.. or I should say the moon, the sun quickly faded in and the lights to the stores began flicking on.

"And that's when I said to her, give me my coupon... or I'll punch you!" I explained one of my wild stories to the man as we walked down the sidewalk, back to the entrance of the lot. "Wow" he replied in amazement as we reached my brothers car.

"Where have you two cats been?" Cliff asked as I slipped into my usual spot in the backseat.

"We went for ice cream cause you were takin' too long" I teased as Cliff stepped on the gas. "You'll never believe what happened to me today" Cliff began as we peeled off down the road.

We pulled up to Rick's house after the long drive, It was completely pitch black now.

"You guys uh, wanna come in and watch my FBI?" Rick turned between Cliff and I gaining an immediate nod from me.

"I figured we would, I've got a six pack in back.. we could order a pizza" Cliff explained with a small grin as Rick started opening his door. "Alright" Rick replied in happiness as the three of us headed in the house.

"Here I come, here I come!" Rick sat forward excitedly as he pointed to the screen. I grabbed a cigarette and lit it waiting for the man to appear on screen.

I couldn't deny how good he looked. His hair was perfectly placed and he was wearing a slim black quarter zip.

The episode concluded and Rick's name was announced in the credits, causing us all to laugh in happiness as he appeared on the screen.

Rick shot Cliff a serious look before scurrying off into the kitchen to fix another drink.

"Listen (y/n), there's something I've gotta tell you. It's gonna upset ya most likely" Cliff leaned back, raising his cigarette to his lips once again.

I looked between him and the door which had Rick behind it, who was hiding in the kitchen.

"Oh god, what have you two been hiding from me" I sighed, leaning back and taking a sip of my Gin & Tonic.

"Rick's been getting offers to start makin' Spaghetti Westerns over in Italy. It's gonna help his career a ton, he really thinks he needs it" Cliff explained as I hung on each word. I already understood what he was getting at.

"After some consideration, we're going. In a couple weeks... we're going to Italy for a few months" Cliff's expression turned sour, he was afraid of how I would react.

I opened my mouth to speak but Cliff cut me off before I could get a word out. "I'm real sorry (y/n), I wish I could've told you sooner. You know, to save you from comin' all the way out here just for us to leave you in 15 days" Cliff explained, waving his hands around.

All I could do was laugh. Cliff plastered a look of confusion on his features as I began to speak. "Cliff, don't you worry a thing! I'll be fine" I smiled, placing a hand on his knee to reassure him. "Unless, you could come with us! You can be an assistant or some shit, we'll find somethin' for you!" Cliff began to ramble causing me to raise my hand to stop him.

"Cliff, I'll be fine here. I don't wanna go all the way to Italy right now, and plus! I've got a bunch of modeling gigs coming up, everything's cool!" I explained, trying to read his expression.

I turned to the door, "You can come out now, Dalton! I know you've been listening the whole time anyway" I laughed as Rick slowly pushed open the door, revealing him.

"Gee, darlin' I feel too guilty r-right now. I'm sorry that we're leaving, we'll be back before you know it" Rick explained, he had a real look of guilt on his face.

"As long as I get to stay here" I waved my hands around me, referring to Rick's beautiful home. "You kiddin' me? Of course" Rick shrugged with a smile. "I can watch Brandy too! She'll love it in here" I looked around the house with a smile.

"This'll be great guys! Just you wait" I grinned causing them to smile in relief.