Prologue

"Joshuji, are you almost done?" Jeonghan shouted while he was tucked in his bed. He was just waiting for shua, who was taking a bath to come out and turn off the lights for him.

"Jeonghan, can you pass me the towel?" Shua shouted back. Jeonghan rolled his eyes since his plan backfired.

He lazily stood up and got the towel. He knocked the door a few times and when the door opened, he can see shua smirking.

"I know you're just waiting for me to come out then I'd be the one to turn off the lights. Get your lazy ass up working!" Shua then grabbed the towel from him and shut the door behind. He could still hear shua laughing from the inside.

"Oh? You really do know me my dear Shua." Jeonghan blurted back in a sweet voice but sarcasm was evident on it.

Come to think of it, they've known each other for how many years and they are the closest ones in seventeen. They've been through hell and always had each other's back all the time.

They are so close to the point of there's nothing to hide anymore.

But was it really the case? Or there is something that words will never be enough to tell? Have they known what they felt for each other or were they just holding it back?

this is my first time writing a fanfic ^^ i hope you like this one and stan seventeen!