Chapter 10

Joshua was really looking forward on spending his time with Jeonghan since it was almost his birthday. Now, they have to spend Han's birthday on their dorm. Everything he had planned went to drain.

Shua stared at his own reflection in the mirror. Water was dripping from his hair which was a bit messy and then he combed his hair with his fingers. The towel was the only thing covering his lower body. 

He was taking a shower and his thoughts were a complete wreck on what he should do for Han's birthday.

After getting ready, he left his room and found the members having a breakfast and were still on their pajamas. The members were wondering why he was up so early and was dressed to go out.

"You're too early for our shoot, Joshua. It's still 8 am. Where are you going?" Mingyu asked while taking a sip from the ramen.

"Just outside." He replied casually.

"Ah, I know where he's going. You're meeting with the one you've been talking to every night, right?" A mischievous grin played on Hoshi's face. Then he found Han's eyes staring right onto his eyes.

Fuck.

"Yes, you're right. That's what you want to hear, right?" He rolled his eyes. "I'll be back before 11." Then he went out.

•••

He went to at least 10 stores already and he wasn't satisfied on the jewelries he saw. As he scanned the store, someone assisted him.

"What are you looking for, Sir? Getting something special for your special one?" She smiled. Shua also smiled on what she said.

"Ah, yes please. I want something that is simple and not that showy but it should hold a meaning." He explained.

"That someone must be very special. Here are the ones I could suggest, Sir." She showed all the available jewelries.

"I don't want this infinity symbol since it is commonly used. I want something that is not predictable." He thought carefully.

"You want something exquisite and rare, I presume? Then I suggest you this one, Sir." She then grabbed something and opened a box. "This is one of the most expensive jewelry we have. This one is a limited edition, Sir so I suggest you grab it right away."

The moment he laid his eyes on it, he already liked it since it looked simple yet elegant.

"What does this mean?" He asked. The girl gladly explained it to him and with no second thoughts, he bought it right away.

Shua was all smiles when he left the store. He was really excited to give it Han. The thought of giving it to him made him the happiest. He doesn't care if Han wouldn't know what it means. Maybe he'll tell him soon, but not now.

He dialed his phone and after a few rings, someone answered. "What?"

"Grumpy again?" He chuckled. "What do you want to eat? I'll buy you something while I'm out."

"Why are you suddenly so kind, Shua? Perhaps you did something behind my back?" Han replied.

"You're overthinking. Why does my genuine actions always equate to me doing something bad?"

"Hmm. This is unusual." Han's voice laid with doubt.

"Vanilla latte or Strawberry milk?" Shua asked.

"I feel like eating pasta so for now I'll have to choose vanilla latte." Shua smiled hearing his reply.

As usual. Shua thought to himself.

"Don't tell me that I have to pay for it? It's almost my birthday so think of it as your gift for me."

Shua's smile widened. Only if he knew. I've got something bigger.

"Really? It's almost your birthday? I totally forgot about itㅡ" Before he could finish, Han already ended the call.

On the other hand, Han's mind was a mess. Why was Shua being so extra nice to him? It was really unusual for him to be this extra kind. He prayed that his feelings won't betray him.