Chapter 12

As he stared right into his eyes, he can't help but wonder what goes on his mind.

"This was Joshi's idea!" Seokmin commented. Josh was suddenly embarrassed and broke his eye contact with Jeonghan.

Han wasn't able to control his emotions and there was this sudden urge to hug Joshua and so he did.

"Joshuji, how could i get back to you?" He whispered. They were so close that Joshua felt like Han would hear his heartbeat in any second.

"You're ruining the cake! I even made this for you."  He slightly pushed Han away. Han's eyes widened and he was overwhelmed at that moment.

I won't ever get over him if he's always like this. Jeonghan thought to himself.

"Let's go to the living room so we could already eat!" Scoups butted in.

Before anything else, they took a lot of pictures before eating. After they ate, they started talking with each other as if they haven't seen each other for so long.

Dino stood up and said, "Let's put our gifts in this side. Jeonghan hyung, open them."

"You didn't have to give me gifts. You already had this surprise for me. Wow, you guys really do love me a lot."

Everyone already handed their gifts except for Shua. Han didn't mind it because he knew this surprise was Shua's idea and he even made him a cake.

The real party started when they brought in the alcohols. They all cheered when Scoups started opening the bottles

"Hey, let's not get drunk." Woozi reminded them.

As they were drinking, they talked a lot of things like reminiscing their past and so on. They never really ran out of things to say. When everyone was busy talking with each other with them holding a bottle, Shua secretly went to Han's side.

Jeonghan was already a bit tipsy from drinking too much and he became noisy as well.

"Jeonghannie, here's my gift for you. Open this later when you're alone." He whispered. Han suddenly threw himself into Shua's arms and jokingly sobbed.

"My Joshuji, what's this? You really are the sweetest aren't you?" Then he proceeded to cupping Shua's face with both of his hands.

Shua face palmed innerly. Why would he broadcast it to everyone?

He could already tell that Han's already drunk so he stood up grabbed Han alongside with him.

"He's already drunk guys so I'll get him to sleep. You better wrap things up now before you do something stupid." He declared while assisting Han whose already half asleep.

"Joshua hyung, I'll sleep with Hoshi today so feel free to use my bed, if you will use it." Seokmin said out of the blue.

As they headed to Han's room, Han kept on rumbling something. Shua just laughed at everything he does.

"Aren't you tired?" Shua asked him.

"Why would I be?" Han replied.

Shua already tucked Han to his bed and sat beside him. He intently looked at Han, carefully examining his face and admired his view.

"Joshuji." Han called.

"Hmm?"

"Stop staring at me." Han laughed. Shua also smiled.

"How'd you know?"

"I just know. Stop it or elseㅡ" Han didn't continue what he was about to say.

"Or else what?" He quickly replied.

"Aren't you going to sleep? You're being noisy for no reason." Han then grabbed something from his pocket and sat up to look at it.

"What's this?" He sheepishly smiled.

"My gift for you. Open it and you'll know. I hope you'll like it though." Shua leaned towards Han, he could smell the alcohol and it was lingering around him.

"I don't want you watching me open it. So I'll do it tomorrow." He then grabbed his phone and took a photo of it.

"Let's take a picture while holding your gift. Faster!" Shua scratched his head out of embarrassment. He was just afraid to get this close to Hanㅡ afraid how he wouldn't be able to control himself when he's around him.

As they were taking pictures, Shua didn't even bother to look at the camera and all his attention was on Han. As Han browsed the pics, he frowned after seeing how Shua didn't even bother looking at the camera.

"There is no single picture of you looking at the camera. Let's take another one." He commanded as he was about to delete the pictures. Shua freaked out and grabbed the phone from Han's grasp.

"Give me these pics. They're beautiful, why would you delete them?" They wrestled on the phone and fell on Han's bed. Shua realized that they were too close so he stood up first.

"Let's sleep." Shua then went to Seokmin's bed but before he could do so, Han grabbed the end of his sleeve.

"Sing me a song first." Shua then went back and also laid on the bed, facing Han while his hand supporting his head.

You so fuckin' precious when you smile

Hit it from the back and drive you wild
Boy, I lose myself up in those eye-eye-eye-eyes
I just had to let you know you're mine

Hands on your body, I don't wanna waste no time

Feels like forever even if forever's tonight
Just lay with me, waste this night away with me
You're mine, I can't look away, I just gotta say

There was this tension between them as they stared at each other. There were words that won't be enough to tell what they were feeling.

After Shua sang, he suddenly felt a strange urge. He couldn't help but ran his fingers against Han's hair. After realizing what he did, he wanted to take his hands away but Han held it tightly. Han knew that he can't control himself anymore.

Han held it tightly, not allowing Shua to remove his hands. It was at that moment when he feltㅡwhen they felt the sudden urge to confess.

Han's lips then pressed onto Shua's hand. It was soft but the feeling was lingering. Shua was rendered immobile that he wasn't able to think clearly anymore.

"Shuaㅡ Iㅡ" Han was also stunned at what he did. He closed his eyes and his lips quivered as if he was on the verge of confessing.

As Shua stared at Han's plump reddish lips, he didn't know what had taken over his system but he suddenly went and kissed them.

hello, loves! i'm so sorry for the late update. i was really busy with school and all the school works. i also have a hectic sched so i can't promise to update smoothly but i'll try my best. anyways, i hope you like today's update :((