Chapter 8

"I'm not hungry."

Wait, why's he angry with me? So he has been angry with me? Now, what did I do?

"Joshuji." He tried again. Shua then turned his head for a millionth time already then glared at Jeonghan, waiting for him to say something.

"But I'm hungry." Shua rolled his eyes and gave out a sigh. Jeonghan beamingly smiled since his plan might work out.

"Okay, fine. Where do you want to eat?" Shua asked while trying to maintain a poker face.

"That's it? Now he's back to normal?" Seokmin whispered to Woozi.

"Well, we're talking about Jeonghan." Woozi replied.

It was indeed a very tiring day. But Jeonghan knew that he needed to do something for Shua. He may not be able to sleep knowing that Shua was angry with him or something.

For Shua, he was also tired, but since Jeonghan exerted an effort to make him feel better, he planned to go since he also needed to apologise prior to his actions.

Shua was really confused at first, but things were much clearer today. He knew that what he saw today, he wasn't really happy about it. It was given that that's how they have interacted with each other since they have been together since trainee days.

But today was just different. It felt like he was really sure about something for the first time in his life. He didn't like what he saw. At that moment, he wanted to be selfish to somethingㅡto someone that wasn't even his to begin with.

"My dear Joshuji just can't get enough of me." Jeonghan teased him then checked his phone to find a good place to eat.

"Wait, are you saying that it'll be just the two of you?" Seokmin declared out of the blue that made him earn a quick elbow from Seungkwan.

"Yesㅡ" Before Shua could finish his sentence, Jeonghan already replied. "Of course, not! If you aren't that tired, you can come along. I'll tell the other members."

"Why don't we just order some food and eat it together with the members?" Woozi suggested.

Shua just inwardly face palmed. "Great" He muttered to himself. So much for alone time.

They were now in their dorm and they were busy ordering foods. As usual, Hoshi and Seokmin were goofing around despite being tired.

When the food arrived, they began eating and planned to play games. That's when they decided to play rock, paper and scissors.

The winner would be the one to choose the consequences and the loser would have to choose between truth or dare. And if the loser wouldn't do either truth or dare, they will need to clean up their mess.

Now, everyone was fired up and were excited to play since they were talking about cleaning. They were just excited to know who would need to clean and just mock them up.

The first pair to play were Minghao and Jun. Minghao lost to Jun so he needed to choose between truth or dare and he chose dare.

"I'm sorry but I'm no coward." His remark made the members woo with joy. Jun then decided to let Minghao act cutely then post it on weverse.

"That's it? Not challenging enough." He smirked but then he easily did the dare.

After them, it was now Scoups and Jeonghan. The members got more excited knowing that both of them are competitive and would really find ways to winㅡlet it be playing fairly or not.

Shua then got uncomfortable and took a sip from his drink. He just prayed that they wouldn't be crazy enough to choose an impossible consequence.

The rock, paper and scissors lasted for at least five minutes.

"You lost! When are you going to play fairly?" Scoups laughed so hard and reasoned out with Jeonghan.

"Wait a minute. I wasn't even ready so that wasn't counted." Jeonghan complained since he was about to lose but of course he found a way.

"Last chance! I'm giving you one last chance."

In the end, Jeonghan won, as usual. Scoups just accepted his defeat knowing that he can't do anything about Jeonghan.

Jeonghan then decided to make Scoups pay for the staffs' lunch for tomorrow. It didn't felt like a loss to Scoups because he was willing to do so.

"You seem really happy, Hani." Shua whispered to Jeonghan.

"Joshuji! Are you happy now? If you aren't, let's talk later after this." Jeonghan whispered back. But before Jeonghan could hear Shua's reply, Scoups already pulled Shua. "Joshua, it's your turn now."

Hoshi and Joshua played, but unfortunately, Joshua lost so it was Hoshi's turn to ask Joshua.

"Truth or dare?" He said while grinning and wriggling his brows. Hoshi was concocting an evil plan.

"Truth." Joshua answered.

"Eyyy, that's no fun. Just choose dare!" Hoshi exclaimed.

"Why would you even let me choose in the first place?" Shua rolled his eyes.

"Okay, dare it is! Now, I want you to call the one you've been talking to every night." That was the largest grin Hoshi could ever muster.