Chapter 11

Shua was awakened by the sound of his alarm. He let out a sigh and turned off the alarm. He was really having a hard time getting up this early. Suddenly, a thought crossed on his mind which diverted his attention.

Right. It's Han's birthday later. He can't help but smile.

Today, they were going to shoot their Going Seventeen episode. Since today's theme is "Seventeen's Menu", it'll be lead by Mingyu. They were then grouped into three, having four members in each team.

Team One were composed of Joshua, Seokmin, Wonwoo and Jun. Team Two were Jeonghan, Hoshi, Seungkwan and Woozi. Lastly, Team Three were Scoups, Vernon, Minghao and Dino.

Before it even started, Han excused himself first to go in the bathroom. So Shua took the chance to spill his plan.

"Listen, I've got an idea. Han's birthday will be later, right? Can someone volunteer to help me prepare some food after our shoot ends?" He surveyed the look on their faces and it seemed like they loved his idea.

Seokmin smiled brightly, "Joshi, what a great idea. We could also order some additional foods."

"Those who will be going back to the dorm, you need to at least prepare something like balloons and confetti? And someone has to accompany Han away while you guys prepare." Scoups suggested.

He also added, "I'll be the one to accompany Han. I'll just have to ask him to help me buy something." Shua's brows shot up upon hearing this. He didn't like the idea of Scoups hovering around Han. Before he could even complain, Han arrived and he was looking at them intently.

"Wait, were you backstabbing me? Or were you planning on surprising me since it'll be my birthday?" Han smirked as if he could really see through them. The members tensed up.

Ah, he is really quick.

"As if we'd want to surprise you. What are you? 12?" Minghao replied.

"Okay. I'll just pretend that I'll be surprised later." Han winked at them.

After their shoot, they had decided to clean up some of their mess whilst Shua was busy baking a cake. It was his third cake already for pete's sake. He wasn't contented on how it tastes.

Mingyu was busy cooking and Seokmin went to Shua. They chose to stay to help Shua with the foods. Seokmin noticed how restless Shua is. It was evident on how he looked. His hair and face were smudged with flour.

When Shua glanced at Han, he saw that Scoups was talking to him. He inhaled carefully then exhaled.

It's just today so calm the fuck down. Shua thought to himself.

"Josh, chill. If you're gonna bake it that way, the taste will be affected. You know it better than me, right? Take it easily." He assured Shua.

They prepared variety of foods and of course Han's favorite, pasta. Before coming here, Shua browsed the internet on what pasta would best suit Han's taste.

It was already eight in the evening when Shua's team returned. Their dorm was already set up with a simple design. Hanged on the wall were the colored gold balloons with the words "Happy Birthday". Apart from it, the ceiling also have balloons hanging on it. They just need to preheat the foods they had cooked earlier and they will order additional foods when it is one hour before midnight.

Time passed by and it was already 10 in the evening but there were still no sign of Scoups and Jeonghan.

Where did that bastard took Han to? He dialed his phone and Scoups answered right away, "We're on our way." Then he hung up. Shua scowled at his reply. This cocky bastard.

When they heard that the car arrived, they immediately turned off the lights and hurried back to their rooms.

Han was really tired so he went straight to his bed and closed his eyes. While Han was sleeping, they took the opportunity for the final touches and waited for the clock to strike at twelve.

When it was already 11:58 pm, they gathered in front of Han's room while Shua was carrying the cake.

As they opened the door, they slowly sang happy birthday. Han was awakened by this and as he got up, a smile was slowly forming on his face.

"Happy birthday, Jeonghan!" They shouted in unison as Hoshi and Jun popped the confetti.

"Ah, what the heck? You told me you wouldn't surprise me. Let me give you guys a kiss and a hug." Considering that Han knew that they had planned something, he was still surprised and he felt touched by their efforts.

"Happy birthday, Han. Now, make a wish." Shua held the cake carefully and were all smiles while watching Han.

Han's heart was beating so fast as he stared right into Shua's eyes.

i think next chapter will be my favorite one <333