Chapter 1

»1:30 am«

Seventeen's practice room was a mess since they were preparing for their comeback which was 3 months away from the current date.

"Jeonghan, you are ahead of the beat!" The choreographer blurted out. Jeonghan bowed his head to show that he's sorry for making mistake.

"From the top" said the choreographer.

They had a 15 minute break and suddenly, Joshua sprinted out from their practice room.

"Hey Shua where are you going?" Scoups shouted, hoping that Shua would hear it.

A minute later, Scoups received a message from Shua, saying he'll be back in a bit so they went back to practice. Since it was running late, the choreographer decided to go home already and let Hoshi took in charge.

It was already 2 am and they were still practicing. Everyone almost perfected the piece except for Jeonghan who was still struggling for their choreo.

The blaring sound from the speaker and the nonstop music made Jeonghan's head throb in pain and he started to feel dizzy. He forgot that he hasn't eaten yet.

"Jeonghan, maybe you should rest for a bit. you've been practicing nonstop." Scoups sounded worried.

He continued, "Where the heck did Shua went to? Why hasn't he come back yet?" He went away and dialed his phone.

Jeonghan sat down and rested when suddenly the door opened, showing Shua who is catching his breath.

"Hey where the heck did you went to?" Scoups shouted but then Shua just ignored him and went straight to Jeonghan who has now a weird look plastered on his face.

"Here." Shua handed him a plastic bag with a food in it, an energy drink and also a variety of medicine.

Jeonghan was taken aback and studied Shua's face carefully for a few seconds.

"Shua, that's just unfair! Why would you buy Jeonghan a meal while you let us all starve to death? I get that you're close with him but this is just getting out of hand!" said Hoshi while sulking.

"It was because he hasn't eaten yet since this morning. Instead of sulking, why don't you order our food right now?" Shua responded.

Hoshi just made a face and the other members gathered in the corner and discussed what they should eat.

"Oh my dear Shua, you really did outdone yourself this time." Jeonghan tried to ease himself since his brain is a total wreck right now that he can't think straight anymore.

He was really confused at the moment but he just shrugged it off and tried having a normal conversation with Shua.

"What would I do without you huh, my dear Joshuji?" jeonghan then pinched Shua's cheeks.

"Whatever. Just finish your food already." Shua replied then he got rid of jeonghan's hands from his face and joined the other members since he also haven't eaten yet.

"Why didn't you buy yourself a meal when you already went out? Heyㅡ" Shua already left before he can finish what he has to say.

Shua knows that Jeonghan wouldn't want to be a burden to everyone else even if that means sacrificing himself. He was just worried and he knew what would happen so he took matters in his own hands.

"He is really stubborn." Shua, on his thoughts.