00 : prologue

00.

In the dim light that oozes through a narrow gap lies the alleyway. It's the underworld of any town: gloomy furthermore unpleasant. 

The vines that crawl up window sills and the crumbling plaster that envelopes the old stone bricks appear romantic at first but become daunting as the sun sets behind the skyline of chimneys.

 Darkness is lurking in every corner inside the labyrinth of narrow passages and dead ends.

"please don't do this." The man covered in blood spoke trying his best to breathe. He was in pain. Severe pain.

"Didn't I warn, before you even get involved with us." The black haired guy scoffed before taking out his gun from inside of his leather jacket.

He raised it infront of him, checking the heavy metal and the poor man on the ground just whimpered in fear.

"Please don't kill me. I'll try to pay you back." The man clasped his hands together trying to convince the ruthless man above him.

The black haired guy sniggered turning to his assistant.

"That's what he said."

A guy with purple hair joined his side laughing at the scene in front of him.

"Do you smell that Yoongi-" he spoke to the black one, placing one of his hand around his shoulder.

"Smell what?" He asked.

"Smells like bullshit-crap." The men cracked up at their own joke. The weak man was seized with an impotent anger. But all he could do was cry.

Cry in pain.

Yoongi raised his gun towards the one on the ground.

"You see. I've never forgiven a single person in my entire life and I myself never apologized" He continued. "And it'll always continue like that"

"Please don't do this. Please-" Yoongi couldn't stand the annoying voice anymore so he pulled the trigger and the whole alley went silent in seconds.

The three men stared at the lifeless man before throwing a big waste cloth on him.

"Let's leave" Yoongi said keeping his gun inside the back pocket.

They fixed their masks, covered their eyes with their bangs as they started walking through the alley way ahead of them.

Yoongi tried to take out his cigarette but it wasn't getting on his reach.

He wasn't focusing on the way while he kept rummaging for the rectangular object. In the process, he didn't notice that there was a girl straight in front of him.

They eventually got bumped into each other and the impact made his cigarette box fall out his hands and to the ground, near a pair of white shoe.

The long haired girl bent down as her small hand came in contact with the box.

Yoongi just blankly stared at her and then later to the cigarette box that was occupied in her hands, reaching out for him to take it.

"I'm sorry" she said.

Yoongi took the box from her and returned to stare back at her face. There was something about her face that made him not take his eye away.

"..It's okay"

Her dark brown eyes didn't go unnoticed which twinkled even in this dark. Her eyes were the colour of earth kissed by spring rains, the hue that promises to stir life from dormant seeds, the nascent plants guided upward by the light before blossoming into the vibrant colours of a new season.

 Yoongi wouldn't admit but he did got lost in them for a quite minute.

"Smoking is not good for your health" she spoke in a low voice.

Yoongi tilted his face slightly at her remark.

She bowed and walked past him, shoulders touching slightly.

"Boss, what happened?" The assistant asked bringing Yoongi out of the trance.

"Nothing. I was looking for my cigarette" He said striding towards them.

As they were about to move to the main road, Yoongi took a glance behind him and saw the figure of the girl getting smaller and smaller until it completely dissappeared out of the way.

Smoking is bad for your health. Her soft voice rang in his ears

___