3| 셋

03.

I awoke to soft sheets, and the sunlight trickled in through the blinds. Shedding myself of the remaining glimpses of a dream, my eyes were still shut as I soaked in the warmth of my covers before letting my eyes set on a man.

The guy was sitting on a couch with his head rested on his hands. I straightened up my posture as I eyed the unknown room I was in.

Where am I?

I stood up from the bed swiftly but my head started to hurt a lot as if something huge has hit it really hard. I held my head to decrease the pain but then everything came back rushing to me. 

'So we have to be quiet'

' Leave her. '

'd-dont t-touch me.'

Oh no. What the hell. What happened?

I glanced at the man again, gulping. He was still sleeping.

I ran towards the door without even giving second thoughts but to my bad luck as always, it didn't open. I started banging on door and due to the loud commotion I made, the male began stirring in his sleep. 

"Yah! Keep it down, will you." He spoke eventhough he was only half awake.

He groaned as he adjusted his posture. I looked at him through my shoulder

At that moment, I got scared a lot due to his deep voice.

"Why am i here? " I finally gained up some courage to speak. "I-I want to go home"

"I didn't know where your house was, so I brought you here." He opened his eyes slowly cracking his neck bones.