2| 둘

02.

"Leave her" my voice resonated throughout the alley

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Leave her" my voice resonated throughout the alley.

The group of men turned towards me, still holding the almost unconscious girl. I stared at her weak state which later fell on her face. 

That face? That face is a familiar one.

"Yah! Who are you?!" One of them yelled but I chose to ignore and approach them.

As I made my way closer to them, her face came more into view. A sorrowful face I had never seen. A film of water made her dark eyes, glossy and her face was fallen, submissive to gravity. 

"씨발놈아! (you fucker!). We're talking to you" They screamed again.

Her eyes began to tremble as they opened slightly and averted her eyes at me weakly. A single tear rolled down her cheek.Stinging her tear stained face. Her eyes now filling with tears glistening in the light, bouncing sadness through the atmosphere. Those eyes.

'Smoking is not good for your health'

It's her.

"Can't you hear us" one among them approached me, clutched his hands around my shirt collar.

I looked at him while chewing on the gum. He saw how I kept glancing at him and the collar he was holding, back and fro. He wasn't planning to leave any soon.

"You're messing with a wrong person dude." I scoffed at the man right in front of me.

"We have seen a lot of idiots like you" he and his teammates cracked up on his jokes. "I'm warning you again." I responded nonchalantly. "Huh bullshit." He said and shoved me backwards while he continued. "Get lost"

The guy went back to the group behind him, in the process of undressing her. I saw how she tried to squirm away from them while they were busy trying to hold her steady.

As much as she tried to hold it in, the pain came out like an uproar from her throat in the form of a silent scream. The beads of water started falling down one after another, without a sign of stopping.

"Leave the girl" They swept their heads to my direction but ignored continuing their business.

Wow. I feel rejected.

I brought my hands to my hair sweeping it behind. "I said leave her" No one listened. Well isn't this getting interesting.I thought as I strode towards them.

"Leave me please." Her cries just kept increasing.

"Get your filthy hands off her!" I roared to which they slightly flinched.

"You really want to start a fight, don't you" They took their hands off from hers as they all lined up facing me "You'd regret opening your mouth" The red head declared.

"Oh don't worry about that" I smirked as my hands went behind to get the grip on the heavy metal tucked in my belt. "I wouldn't regret about anything" I remarked as I held the gun in front.

All their faces fell to a feared one as they saw the object in my hand.

"Pft, that must be a toy gun"

I pulled the trigger, the sound of the gun echoing through the alley. The impact made them stay rooted to the ground while the bullet hit the ground, only centimetres away from the red haired guy's leg.

"Now now, that definitely doesn't sound like a toy gun. Isn't it" I smirked and continued ."Run for your life?" It was more like a statement than of a question.

They didn't a leave a second behind as they drifted off away from the area. I put my gun back and eventually my attention went to the girl who had slid down the wall crying. She was all curled up in a ball.

I sighed as i went near the girl who had her head hung low, placed on her knees for support. "Hey?" I spoke but no response came from the girl below. I tried to hold her hand but she immediately rose her head yanking my hand away. She was trembling in fear.

"I won't hurt you." I commented, attempting to hold her again to which she just moved back. "Don't touch me please" She cried again trying to catch her breathe in between.

I couldn't leave her here in this state.

I tried again, gently gripping on her hands but she began to fight back hard to get away from me. She aimed to push and kick me but it was waste.

The grip I had on her was strong. She trashed around my firm grip but this time I pulled her closer to me, hugging her and gently passing the warmth of my body to hers. She still didn't stop struggling. I stroked her hair gently trying to calm her fragile body.

The last painful emotion slammed against her before she lost the feeling of feeling. Everything darkened into nothingness as she passed into the oblivion of unconsciousness.

...