Chapter 13

Maaga kaming nakapasok sa school ng araw na 'yon. Hindi ko alam kung bakit but i feel like, Triton was upset on me that i didn't believe on what he said. Can you blame me? May maniniwala ba sa ganoon? He was saying na hindi raw siya tao and he doesn't really live on earth?! tapos ilang libong taon narin daw siyang nabubuhay?

That was just unbelievable. That time hindi na niya ako pinansin. Kapag magkakasabay kami hindi siya nagsasalita. Kapag nagkikita kami hindi niya ako tinitignan. He doesn't even look at me! Even just a single glance? He won't!

At first i thought to myself. Bakit hindi ko siya kausapin at mag paliwanag sa kaniya? Pero i was like, wala naman akong ginawang masama, right? Those things he said aren't true. Maybe he's just obsess with fictions. Noong unang kita ko nga sa kaniya i thought he was a rapist psychopath.

But then i let my pride down. When my Mother was asleep and so as Daya i tried talking to him. I called him while he was walking on stairs to go up to his room, "Triton. Can we talk?" i asked him in my nicest voice but guess what he said?

"I am tired, Yveon. It is already eight oclock in the evening, time to go to sleep. I'll sleep now." he said and continue walking. Hindi man lang ako tinignan. Basta nalang siyang naka hawak sa support ng hagdan, hindi tumingin sa likod at nakatayo lang and when he said that tuluyan na siyang umalis and he entered his room.

I was so pissed that time. That is the first time he told me he's going to sleep at nine oclock?! What the hell. Natutulog nga siya ng mga eleven or twelve, eh.

When morning comes. I didn't bother talking to him anymore. If he won't approach me then he won't! I tried communicating to him but he fucking ignored me, that's what atleast i can do. Binalewala ko ang pride ko pero siya itong ayaw makiusap, edi go.

After that we never talked. Daya is asking me always what's wrong. Why do i look fucking exhausted and bakit sa mga nakaraang araw ang tahimik ko. That's also the question. I am also asking my self why? Why did i became so quiet? When did i became like this? I told myself maybe, I was just really tired and i want peace.

Alam ko ring nakakahalata na si Mama, "Sid, What's wrong? Bakit parang ang tahimik ninyong dalawa ni Triton?" she asked me and i just awkwardly chuckled. I can't tell her na nag aaway kami. I can't tell her na meron kaming cat fight. Yes, It was considered as a cat fight. He's being close minded.

"No, Mama. We're okay. I'm going to my room now. I have classes pa tomorrow." i said then kiss her on her cheeks and already run towards my room. The next day, lahat ng mga grade twelve and grade eleven students ay nagsitipon for an important meeting.

I saw Grant that time. He smiled on me, I just smiled to him back weakly. I don't know why, I always feel tired these days.

"Don't forget the lunch with Mom tomorrow, okay? Seven oclock in the evening, I'll fetch you." saad nito and i just said okay and sat on my chair. Napatingin ako kay Sarah when she was looking at me intently.

"Why?" i asked her.

She just raised her eyebrows and sighed, "What are you up to these days? You look tired and exhausted. Are you sick?" she asked me, I just smiled at agad ring umiling.

She was also asking me about Triton. Hindi na daw kasi kami nagkaka salitaan at pansinan. Akala ko sina Daya at Mama lang makakapansin, pati rin pala siya. I just told her na mabuti naman kami, at ayaw lang talaga naming magpansinan.

Noong araw din na 'yon ay ina anounce na meron kaming bagong kaklase. She was the daughter of Mayor Wyatt Elizalde. She looks so stunning and pretty that boys became so wild and even shout.

"Goodmorning everyone. My name is Desiree Elizalde. Nice to meet you all." her voice was really really cute. Napaka inosente ng boses niya. After that announcement bumaba siya at umupo sa tabi ni Triton. Triton wasn't looking at her, para ngang wala siyang pake.