Crying Time Again

Jimin is cuddling his best friend while he is bowling his eyes out wetting his shirt.

"Hes he he changed, my Junkooki has changed. Taehyung says between sobs.Jimins heart breaks seeing his friend suffering like this over and over again and theres nothing he can do but hold him until he falls asleep.
No matter how much he feels like going to Jungguk and punching his lights out he knows in the morning Taehyung will leave him and go back to his boyfriend.

Jungguk wakes up reaching for his boyfriend and finds nobody next to him."Where is this guy pff,well why would I even ask. He's probably with that fucking midget".He talks to no one in particular. He gets out of bed and runs to the bathroom to finish his morning routine.Guess he has to go get someone back home.

Meanwhile at Jimin's apartment Jimin wakes up to the smell of bacon and eggs. He goes down stairs with his bed hair to check on his friend.He sees Taehyung busy in his own world and Jimin swears he could feel butterflies in his tummy for witnessing this sight.
Taehyung looks too sexy with his bare chest and sweat pants hugging his waiste just right. "Hey sleepy head", Tae says bringing Jimin from day dreaming.Jimin runs back to the bedroom leaving Taehyung confused Taehyung does not dwell on it much and starts to prepair theire plates and juice.Minutes later Jimin re appear to eat his breakfast."Wow this looks so delicious,this is what I love abaut a depressed Tae". Jimin says smiling with his eyes closed."Yaaah you're such a meanie,I hate you" Taehyung says while pouting.Jimin rolls his eyes at that.They enjoy theire breakfast talking abaut college and life.

They were both jumping at the sudden banging on the door."Tae babe please come out I know you're here with that fucker."Come on open the door now!". Jungguk is yelling now.Jimin flew to the door, but before anything can spiral out of control, Tae grabs his attention to calm him down.
Jungguk enters the apartment glaring at Jimin."So you're going to keep on trying to steel my boyfriend by luring him here, can't you find yourself a fucking man". Jungguk screams in Jimins face."Fuck you, if you knew anything abaut how to treat you're boyfriend he wouldn't have to run to me".Jimin is quick to respond at his turn."You see Jimin-shit, you can try all you want you can never separate me and my Tae". Jimin doesn't know what hurts more the words he hears from Jungguks lips or the truth behind those words, because that is and always will be the bitter truth of his life. He's best friend will always choose his boyfriend over him.