The Worst Is Yet To Come

It's been two weeks since JK and Taehyung has made up after their last fight. Things are going good again. Taehyung is currently in class listening to the author of a lovely book that the class was busy with.He was explaining the meaning behind writing this novel and it hit something real deep inside of Taehyungs heart.He thinks back to the time where he and Jimin were in high school where they made a pact where they will always be best friends and look its been what a hundred years and they are still the bestest friends.Even though Jungguk hates Jimin he knows that even he can't get between them.Speaking of which he just remembered the two of them have a coffy date.

During lunch break Jungguk looks all over for his best friend Naamjoon,but finds him no where.He however went to the rooftop to smoke. As he approached to top he sees the guy he calls his boyfriend tightly hugging the person who he calls his best friend. He immediately went and grab Taehyungs arm scaring both of them.
"What the fuck is going on here?" He shouts in theire faces. Naamjoon is the first to respond"well, Tae found me here while crying and shit and decided to comfort me since I was calling you but you never answered my calls"he says. And now that Jungguk is looking at his face he can see that his eyes are bloodshot and it makes him feel real bad for not being there for his friend."Uh yeah, sorry man I was looking for you also and didn't even think to check my fone.Babe I'm sorry too for grabbing you like that.I hate seeing you in another man's arms".He said without blinking.Naamjoon just stare at the two.