Forget

Jin hears lowed knocking on his door early in the morning.He opens the door to be met with the one hates the most."Fuck off before I fucking kill you."With that he shuts the door and was abaut to lock it but Taehyung is too quick."Im not leaving here until I see him."Love come out please I know you're here.Please don't ignore me I'm going insane Love...Im not leaving without you."Taehyung screams like a mad man angering a already mad Jin.

He staggers back and he feels a sharp pain on his jaw catching him off guard.Thats for hurting my friend you fucker."Taehyung holds his cheek confused as hell."What why are you so surprised?"Do you think I don't know what you did to Jimin.Now you are looking for him, for what huh to hurt him again?Well let me tell you now, you'll never hurt him again, because you'll never see him again."Jin says with pure hatred.

Please just tell me where he is.I can't live without him..Im losing my mind he's my best friend...He got interrupted by Jins angry voice."You are so fucking selfish Kim Taehyung you just take and take and all this time Jimin was suffering and you didn't even care."What are you talking abaut I love him he's my best fr..."This time Jin hit him across the face.Beat friends doesn't fuck each other.You call him your best friend, but you sleep with him.You call him Love you don't even call you fucking boyfriend as love.So I blame you for leading him on and using him when you knew you didn't love him the same way as him."

" The same way?" Taehyung asks while still holding his reddened cheek.So you mean to say you never knew Jimin was inlove with you.You never saw the way he looked at you or you never saw his red eyes and puffy cheeks everytime you chose Jungguk over him.You never saw how his heart was shattered after you gotten engaged to that asshole? "

Well I did because I was there, I picked up the broken pieces.I was there I found him when he was almost blowing out his last breathe trying to put an end to it all.Trying to be free from all the pain and the hurt that was suffocating him from within.Jin is full on crying now and Taehyung is on his knees body shaking as the sobs are wrecking his frame.He can't believe he wasn't there when hi Love needed him the most.He hates himself for what he had done to him,his best friend his only.

Jin hates this boy in front of him, but he can see that this boy is just as broken now.Is he doing the best thing keeping them apart?But if Jimin is happy without him than there's no way Jin is telling him anything.He will never let him hurt his friend ever again.He watches as Taehyung makes his way out the door like a ghost lifeless and lost he leaves Jins place wordlessly not even wiping he's tearstained face.

Taehyung has only one word to describe his current state.Because if one were to ask him exactly how he feels right now he would say numb.