Come Back

"Babe you're back and you didn't even tell me, why didn't you call I could've fetched you?"Jungguk asks his boyfriend whom is in his own world as he dries his hair coming out of the shower.Taehyung can't speak he can't eat he just wants to see Love and he has to see him now.He has been thinking abaut him the whole trip missing him and he can't take it anymore.Jungguk is watching all this panicking, thinking maybe Taehyung saw the news abaut him and the Haans daughter being officially engaged.He doesn't want Taehyung to ever leave him."Baby can you please sit down, we have to talk."Jungguk says grabbing Taehyungs hand bringing him to their bed."I can't talk right now I have to see Love it's important I'm sorry." Taehyung says and scurries out Jungguks grip to put on some sweats and sneakers.Jungguks blood is boiling at this point."Fuck Tae, why is Jimin always so fucking important? I have to tell you something important it's abaut our lives."He says through his teeth."Well it can wait, I'm going now" and with that he grabs his keys and ran out the door leaving an angry Jungguk.

Taehyung nearly kicked off Jimins door."Love open up please."He yells from outside the door not being able to find the spare anywhere in his wallet.

" Mr Kim, are you looking for Mr Park?"He hears the old ladies voice which irritated the hell out of him." No I'm looking for Michael Jackson, of course I'm looking for Mr Park Mrs Song."She had been the caretaker of this building since long and she knew them well.She can sense that both boys were on bad terms especially when Jimin said Taehyung shouldn't know that he left.But she can't let Taehyung in the dark like this and besides he's causing a scene right now.

"My dear you won't find him here.Mr Park left, here I'll show you."She says and reach for the keys hanging around her neck.She shows him the two keys and he realized then that Love stole his key out of his wallet.This means he was planning this beforehand and Taehyung fell to the floor.He feels anger, sadness, betrayel and so much loging for his Love.How can he do this to him?

"Babe hell be fine."Naamjoon tries to calm his crying boyfriend whom is lying in his arms soaking his t-shirt.I hope he finds someone who will love him and cherish him for the diamond that he is because that mother.."Jin stops midsentence as his fone rings.He sees the name flashes on his screen and next thing Naamjoon hears is a lowed crashing sound causing him to flinch in his seat.Jin threw his fone harshly against the wall causing it to crash into pieces after reading Taehyungs name on the screen.

"He has no right to wonder where Jimin is.Its because of him that my best friend is halfway across the country now.Its because of him that I almost lost him.."Jin stops realizing what he almost let slip while screaming.Naamjoon is confused as well but he doesn't pry he just stands up and holds his crying boyfriend.He decides to just be there for him and in the morning Jin will be alright.

Taehyung reaches the apartment and as he thought a angry Jungguk was waiting for him.What happened did Love chase you away?"Junhhuk just say what you wanted to say and get it over with. Taehyung says tiredly.Babe I promise you I had nothing to do with it my family decided this on their own..

"You know what Jungguk fuck everything."Taehyung says as he stood up ready to run upstairs."What does that mean Tae, don't run away.

"It means fuck you for never being able to make your own decisions, fuck   everything you ever promised me I'm done.Done with waiting for you to grow some balls and stand up to your father and stop being a fucking puppet."With that he ran upstairs to do something he should have done a long time ago.