Stuck

"Son this is no way of living.All you do is work this can't be good."Mr Kim hates seeing his boy struggle like this.He seems so thin and pale not caring abaut his health.His father doesn't understand what was going on but he could tell it has something to do with his best friend.

He would catch him in the office looking at the painting he made of Jimin and he would cry till he couldn't anymore.He doesn't talk abaut it though.He just dismiss the conversation whenever his father asks abaut Jimin.Claiming he has no right to even utter his name after all he had done to him.Mr Kim hates seeing his son so broken and lost.Thats why he decided on arranging a trip for him to France just to clear his mind and the hopes of him returning back to his normal self.Ofcourse under the pretense of it being strictly work related.

Taehyung finally agreed after much persuasion to go on this business trip and the time is finally here."Big bro, why didn't you tell me earlier I would've loved to join you I've been to everywhere except for France."His sister says pouting."Sorry my darling sister, but this is strictly business even I was surprised to learn that we have potential clients over there too.The thing is I have no idea what to expect.When it came to my paintings France was my biggest client,now I just hope my business goes great as well."He says to his sister whom is smiling in return."You are my brother and you're are the best at what youre doing and you know that."She says and leans in on tippy toes to hug her tall brother.

At abaut eleven in the afternoon Taehyung gets off his private jet landing in France.He suddenly feels all excited for some reason.He feels like his life is abaut to change forever.He takes in the city of love and can't help but smile."Sir shall I take your luggage to your room or do.."Taehyung cuts off."No,im not staying at the hotel, I'm going to where my heart leads me."He says and gets into the driver seat of his porche driving into the night.

Time skip three years

"No dad I've made up my mind and this time it's final.Im getting a divorce and nobody is going to change my mind abaut it.Ive had it with this life of pretending and acting.I am unhappy and nobody seems to care.I am going to do something I should've done all those years ago."Junkook says angrily getting up from the dinner table.

" Son, come sit down where are you going?"Mrs Jeon says patting his seat while the other family members are just looking at him.

"I am going to find Kim Taehyung and make him my husband, this time I'm never letting him go."Loud gasps are heard around the table followed by a loud bang caused by Junkook slamming the door on his way out.