Broken Heart

Jimin curls into his couch as his body convulsed and his breathing quickens.His frame shakes as he tries to keep in his cries failing terribly.

He heard everything and the words, "yes Kooki I'll marry you.."is ringing in his ears over and over again.He feels like his heart was ripped out of his chest, because he just realized that there really was no hope for Taehyung to ever returning his feelings.His friend must be so happy right now,finally being able to be free and show the world the man that he loves.Jimin should be there with Taehyung celebrating this huge news.He should be happy that Jungguk has finally grew some balls and priorities their relationship.

Jin can't help, but feeling anxious about something.He feels like something terrible is abaut to happen.He calls his friends his family and they're all okay, he switch his fone off and focus back on the road thanking the stars.He pulls into Jimin compiles driveway gets out and grabs the few bags.Jimin begged him for some homemade pizza so they made a deal hell make it if Jimin goes out with him tomorrow evening.Jimin gave in after much consideration and seeing the delicious pizza slices with his spiritual eye.Jimin reach the door and gets the shock of his life.

Jimin is covered in blood falling dangerously in between an conscious and unconscious state.Jimin drops everything in his hands screaming and running almost tripping over his own two feet feeling like he is in a dream, a really bad dream.

"Jimini..! oh lord please help oh my God, Jimin what have you done? Oh God please please, Jimini stay with me don't close your eyes...Youre okay, you're fine I'm here."Jin cries holding Jimin in his arms kissing his head like a mad person.He grabs his wrist and ties his own shirt which he frantically wripped off and tore it in the process.He makes sure to put enough pressure on the wound all the while talking to Jimin who just wants to fall into a deep sleep.

Jin calls the ambulance praying that they would make it quick."You lied Jini.."Jimin says sofly making Jin kiss him again on his head thankful that he is still conscious,but sad that he is so broken that he felt the need to end his life." What did I lie abaut tell me?" Jin asks wanting to know and wanting to keep his friend awake.You... you said I am strong Jini, but I'm not you lied Jini."Jimin whispers into Jins ear making him gulp his tears.Jimins whole body starts to shake as he silently cries.

"You are such a liar just like him."Jin couldn't quite understand Jimins words, but he assumes it Ta that he is talking abaut, but what did he lie abaut.He really wants Jimin to stop crying and he does not want to upset him further by asking him some that might upset him further, but he also wants to keep him awake and talking will definitely keep him awake." Jimini, what did Taehyung lie abaut?" Jin asks.

He said he loved me Jini, he said I'm his Love and he would never leave me,but here I am.I am all alone and my heart is so sore Jini.I can't breathe it hurts so much.He lied to me when he made love to me.Taehyung made love to me and he said he loved me.Why did he lie, why did he lie..."

Jin is beyond speechless at this new information.His tears fall from his eyes and he feels so much anger right now.That Taehyung better not show up right now, or else Jin might kill him with his bare hands.Jin feels Jimins cries die down."I love him Jin,I love Kim Taehyung and I will die loving him only..."With that Jimin goes limp in Jins arms.