Jimin

Taehyung wakes up first cuddled I his boyfriends warm embrace.He untangles himself and runs to the bathroom to wash up.He runs a quick shower and wears some track pants and white t-shirt.He comes out and see Jungguk still fast asleep with a cute pout on his lips like a baby. Taehyung smiles at him and goes over to the small but cute kitchen to have a cup of coffee.He grabs his fone off the charger to check for messages and updates.He then scrolls through his social media and nearly drops his fone from shock.

His fingers work on its own accord and he hears the fone ringing on the other side.His fingers tap on the kitchen counter in anticipation."Answer the fucking fone God dammit." He swears through gritted teeth.But to no avail it goes straight to voicemail."What the fuck was he thinking Im gonna...."He got interrupted by Jungguk.Babe what's wrong why are you yelling?"Jungguk gives him a back hug and he tries to calm down closing his eyes.No nothing babe its fine..."He lies and leans into the hug.Okay, I'll just freshen up and make us some breakfast I don't want you to poison me with burnt ramen" He jokes and pecks Taehyungs cheeks running to the bathroom.

"Im never drinking that shit again.You are such a bad influence.. I hate you Jinnnn" Jimin screams at Jin who is currently in the kitchen making them some breakfast.Its not my fault remember who dragged who.And by the way you enjoyed it didn't you? and don't dare lie to me"Jin screams back from out of the kitchen.Jimin just rolls his eyes at that.

Jin comes out of the kitchen and hands Jimin a glass"Come on drink up it'll help for the hangover and you'll be able to eat you're breakfast.Jimin takes the green stuff and gulps it in one go."Fuck what is this shit EW" Jimin scrunched his face and tries not to vomit again. "That my dear friend is my own remedy for a hangover?"Jimin gets up to grab his plate and starts eating.Jin looks at him" So did you guys fuck..?"Jimin nearly coughs his lungs out choking on the pancake. Jin is quick to hand him some juice"Jesus crhrist Jin, do you have to be so fucking blunt?" He asks when he finally gets his breathe back.Well I'm sorry what do you expect me to say, you guys left me in the fucking club after I was the one who took you out". Jin exclaimed and Jimin hung his head low out of guilt.Jin can't co troll his laughter after all he was the one who were most happy that Jimin finally had some fun without that asshole of a friend.