Lost You

Jimin and Taehyung had a nice relaxing day.Taehyung took Jimin out to have something to eat and took a walk in the park.Jimin was waiting for Taehyung to adress the elephant in the room.Taehyung knew Jimin heard everything, but he acted like nothing happened or maybe he just wanted Jimin to ask him abaut it first.But doesn't Taehyung know, can't he see that just by his mere presence Jimins heart is breaking every single second.Doesnt he see all Jimins scars that he is trying to hide.

Jin is having a very bad day, he can't concentrate on his work.All he can see is Jimins broken state.His lifeless body and empty eyes.He really gave up on life, he actually gave up on everything that he even tried...
He feels his cheeks wet he didn't even realize that he was crying.He immediately reach out for his fone and dialed a number.

"Love,are you okay.?"Taehyung asks Jimin as he sits quietly staring in front of him at the people passing by.Yeah I'm good Tae tae... He got cut by a pulling on his arm and he starts to panic."What is this Love, what the hell happened to you're wrist?"I just I was... To Jimins rescue his fone started ringing making him jump.

Jimin sees the caller and so does Taehyung and he immediately lets out a deep sigh of disapproval.Jimin just lightly smiles and swipes the screen to answer." Hey Jini what's up?"Jimin asks with his cute voice.Hey sweetheart, I was just thinking abaut you.Are you doing okay."He asks over the fone making Jimin smiles.Jimini can we go out tonight please I feel like having some..."Jins voice gets cut off as the fone gets grabbed out of Jimins hols."We are in the middle of something, call back later."Taehyung cut in making Jimin flustered and Jin yells angrily before the fone got turned off in his ear.

Jimin was caught off guard by a hard chest engulfing him in a tight hug.He  feels the familiar warmth and the deep manly scent that invaded his nostrils.This man that he loves to no end, the man that he wants all to himself.But he can never...He is the first one to break the hug half pushing him his friend away leaving Taehyung surprised at his sudden action."Taehyung I have to go, I'll take a cab don't worry abaut me I forgot I had something to do."With that Jimin ran ran and haled a cab that just to his luck happened to drive pass.

" Jungguk you have to tell Taehyung the truth he deserves to know that you're still engaged with that woman."Naamjoon says annoying Jungguk."He loves me Naamjoon and I just know hell stay no matter what, so why should I tell him anything?I will marry her just to finalize the deal and I'm sure Taehyung takes our engagement very serious so hell never even think abaut leaving me ever."Jungguk states as a matter of fact.

Jimin came running into Jins arms as he barged into his house.Jin immediately starts to panic praying nothing bad had happened but nonetheless hugging his sobbing friend." I can't do it anymore Jini.He...he.."Jimin sobs while his body shook."What the fuck did he do Jimin?" That's the thing Jin, he didnt do anything. I am just stupid this stupid feelings this stupid heart.I can't  deal with it anymore I'm tired.I just want to forget."Jimin cries in Jins arms.Jin just holds him close to his heart telling him to calm down whispering in his hair.He wasn't prepared for what he heard next.

" Jini I'm leaving him, I'm done."