Broken To Become Stronger

Broken To Be Stronger

"Be like the sun for grace and mercy. Be like the night to cover others' faults. Be like running water for generosity. Be like death for rage and anger. Be like the Earth for modesty. Appear as you are. Be as you appear"

~ Rumi

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

In a small town there lived a girl with high hopes and great expectations.Who refused to give in to the tradition thriving in her town.Who denied to be defined by how others described her.She was scoffed at for her lofty ambitions, which the girls of her background wouldn't dare to dream.Those laughs never stopped her from dreaming high.Those scornful eyes never deter her from working towards her goal.

Despite her strong unwillingness she is inserted into a man's life. Life takes a huge turn when the determined Hera was stripped off all her determination and zeal.

Just when she thinks life is going to get beautiful,happens an incident that leaves her soul bruised.Not letting the circumstances tame her she rises above all odds just like the rays of light breaks through the trees.She refuses to let the thorns rip up her soul any longer,picking them one by one she reaches her destination with majestic splendour.

********************

Disclaimer : This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods.