1. Negative Attention

Time for fun, motherfuckers. (PS: If I know you in real life and you're reading this, you better not tell anyone that I write gay, smutty, crossdressing fanfiction. I know where you live.)

"Gerard, it's just a black eye, hurry up for fuck's sake," my brother Mikey urged me from the hallway, while I was stood in front of the bathroom vanity applying eyeshadow.

"It's not just a black eye, Mikey. It looks disgusting and there is no way in hell that I'm going into school just showing it off for display. Be patient." Mikey groaned out of frustration, but stopped pestering me afterwards.

The reason I was currently in front of a bathroom vanity applying overwhelming amounts of eyeshadow and liner to my face was actually quite pathetic. I was just going on a simple walk through the neighborhood. Nothing harmful, right? Wrong actually. Some idiot kids were out there throwing a frisbee, and it ended up smacking the skin right around my eye, resulting in this disgusting purple bruise.

Now I was left with my mom's makeup drawer to figure out what to do, and the best bet was her dark eyeshadow and eyeliner. It might have made me look like a freak, but I honestly didn't care. I already had my nails painted black from a dare that I had to do, so it couldn't get much worse than this honestly.

After I was finished applying the materials, I went to the kitchen and slung my backpack over my shoulder. "It's about damn time," Mikey murmured, grabbing the car keys and walking with me out the door.

Mikey always drove us to school, not because I couldn't drive, but because I was just too lazy to drive.

"Gerard, why do you feel the need to put on that much makeup just to cover a small bruise? No ones going to care. You really shouldn't have gone all out on this."

"I just... I don't want anyone to see it Mikey. The kids at school are ruthless."

"You know you don't have to be insecure about your looks, right Gee?" Mikey smiled sadly at me. "You look amazing, and anyone who tells you otherwise can fuck off."

"Thanks Mikes. I'm just more comfortable wearing this is all, but thank you." I smiled softly at him, letting him know that I wasn't upset.

We approached the school building and were unfortunately late. I really didn't attend to take that long putting on makeup, but I wanted to make sure that none of the bruise was visible. Since we were already late, I didn't even bother rushing to class.

My first class was psychology, meaning that I needed my psych textbook and notebook. I got the supplies from my locker and made my way to class.

Upon entering the room, I could already sense all the eyes staring at my new appearance. I just kept looking at the floor while walking to my desk. I really didn't like all the attention on me.

"You're late for class, Mr. Way. Do you have an excuse?" Mr. Iero spoke up. Of course I have an excuse you fool, but of course I can't tell you, because then I would be giving you 'attitude.' Mr. Iero seriously got on my nerves a lot.

"No sir. I'm sorry, it won't happen again." I sat down at my desk and put my stuff on top of it, ready to get this lesson over with. At least psychology is an interesting subject.

"Alright class," Mr. Iero started while standing up from his desk. He walked over to the whiteboard, grabbing some markers in order to jot down notes. "Today we're continuing our topic of lesser known psychological disorders. This lesson will be about the Fregoli Delusion. Does anyone know what that is?"

The class stayed silent, and I bet if you strained hard enough, you could even hear crickets chirping in the distance. I even got slightly disappointed when I didn't hear them.