9. Sleepover!

There's an exclamation point to emphasize just how EXCITED I am about writing this chapter. Like seriously there's gonna be so much fluff I'm probably gonna have a fucking stroke and die while trying to write this. Good luck to me I guess. (And yes, the picture up top DOES have relevance to this chapter, thank you.)

After awhile, I was getting pretty uncomfortable in my current clothes. After all, beauty hurts. Seriously, when they say that, they aren't lying. My feet were fucking killing me from being in these heeled boots all day, and my legs were itching because of the skinny jeans. Unfortunately for me, I didn't bring any other clothes to change in too, since I didn't plan on spending the night at Frank's house.

When I decided I had enough, I looked up to Frank (I still had my head resting on his lap), and decided to ask him. "Hey so I didn't expect to be spending the night at your house, but these clothes are getting very uncomfortable. Do you have any pajamas I could wear?"

He thought for a moment. "Hmm, you could check the closet. Most of them would probably be small on you, but there should be a few clothes that are big enough for you to wear. I have a pretty large selection of baggy pajama pants," he chuckled.

I laughed a little before getting up, walking to down the hallway and into his room. I shut the door behind me and locked it so he wouldn't accidentally come in, because boy, that would be awkward.

I opened the closet. (Lol and this is the part where he found me in there nah jk jk)

There were a few shelves that had an assortment of neatly folded pajama pants. Some of the pants were so adorable. There was one pair that had guinea pigs on it, and another that was covered in dogs. I finally decided on one of the larger pairs that was decorated with ducks. (When writing this I thought of that duck duck duck duck duck duck duck vine.)

Next I shuffled through his clothing racks until I found a suitable plain white t-shirt. After taking my clothes off and setting them neatly on the ground, I got into the pajamas and exited the room. He was standing outside, leaning on a wall, probably waiting to change into his own pajamas.

"You have cute pajamas," I commented, "like seriously, this pair has ducks all over them, I almost fucking died when I saw them." I giggled before walking back to the living room and sitting on the couch.

Shortly after, he came back into the room, dressed in the dog themed pajama pants and a black t-shirt. He sat down on the couch beside me.

"I'm getting kind of hungry actually," he said. "Is there anything in particular you would want for dinner? I could order a pizza or make something here."

"Pizza sounds fine with me," I replied, sending him a small smile. He nodded, picked up the phone and dialed the pizza place. After a few seconds, they finally answered.

"Yeah I'd like to place an order for a large cheese pizza and a bottle of Diet Coke... no that'll be all for now... okay put the order down for 'Frank' please... thanks," and then he proceeded to tell them his address and hang up after he was done. "Pizza should be here in about 15 minutes."

I nodded. "Do you have any video games or something that we could play while we wait?"

"Oh yeah! There are a ton in that box over there, let me find some..." he went over to a wooden box next to his television set and started shuffling through the various cases. "Let's see... Portal 2... Goat Simulator... Call of Duty... Skyrim... Uncharted 3," I stopped him there.

"Oh can we play Uncharted? I can absolutely demolish anyone who I play with at that game." I smirked mischievously.

"Okay, playing a game that you know you can win at, are we? I see what you're doing here. Alright fine, we'll play, but I call being Skelzor." Aww damnit. I wanted to be Skelzor.