13. Why Is The Pizza Taking Forever?

This chapter makes me happy because Jamia x Lindsey is actually such a cute ship and I'm probably gonna die while writing this. Enjoy.

Now I was sat in Lindsey's room, both of us waiting for Jamia to arrive. "What's with the scarf, Gee?" I looked down as I blushed from the memories of last night with Frank. I tied a scarf around my neck this morning to hide the very noticeable hickeys, and luckily it was doing a decent job.

"Oh... you know... I just thought it looked nice. Since I didn't wear anything particularly feminine today I chose to wear a scarf to make myself look at least a little interesting." Lindsey seemed to believe that, luckily for me. I really didn't want to have to explain my relationship with my teacher to anyone right now.

"It looks nice," she commented. I was really eager for Jamia to get here already. I had seen her once before, when she was with Lindsey at the prom, but I had forgotten what she looked like by now. I honestly didn't know what to expect.

I was completely shocked when she walked into Lindsey's room. We hadn't even heard her walk through the front door or anything. Perhaps this was a normal occurrence for Jamia and Lindsey? They just walked into each other's houses whenever they damn well pleased?

I was mostly shocked by her look though, because hell, if she did like Lindsey, Lindsey was a damn lucky girl. Obviously, I don't like girls, but I could easily tell that this one was cute.

"Hey Lindsey, sorry I'm a little late. Oh," she said, stopping when she saw me. "Woah, is that Gerard Way? The guy who wore a skirt yesterday? Holy shit, I'm a big fan first of all." I giggled as she walked over to sit on the bed beside me and Lindsey. She held out her hand for me to shake, so I took it in mine.

"Hi there," I said shyly. I noticed that Lindsey was smiling very happily ever since Jamia walked into the room. It made me smile too.

"How're you doing, Jams? It's been awhile since you've been to my house."

"Oh I'm good! It's nice to be here again. Your house is fun."

"Not really. There's not much to do here," Lindsey chuckled while looking around the whole room. Probably to emphasize the fact that there was practically nothing to provide them with any fun in the house.

"But it's fun because you're here," Jamia smiled. Okay, that has GOT to be a sign that she likes her. Lindsey blushed and playfully punched Jamia in the arm, earning an 'ow' from Jamia.

"Stop being cheesy, you know I don't like that."

"Correction; you don't like it when anyone besides me is being cheesy."

"As true as that might be, it doesn't give you the right to ignore my requests," she huffed before crossing her arms in a playfully-annoyed manner.

"I have the right to do anything I want because I'm a free woman and I have freedom of choice," Jamia replied. The two kept bickering at each other, and honestly, if I didn't find them so cute together, it would've gotten annoying to me.

"Alright girls, can we stop the argument and please do something interesting while we're here?" I asked, the two of them giving me nods.

"I'll go down to get some board games. You guys can stay up here and talk," Lindsey said. She discreetly winked at me, signaling she wanted me to try and get some sort of information out of Jamia. I nodded slightly to show that I noticed it, and with that, she left the room and went downstairs.

"So, you and Lindsey are pretty close, then?" I asked Jamia casually. She nodded.

"Yeah, we've been that way for a pretty long time. Since we were freshman actually. She's like, my favorite person in the world, you know?" I laughed a little and nodded.