7. Semster Party

So this chapter might make people upset but like, there's fluff at the end to make up for it. Hang on tight you guys, I know you can make it.

It was officially Friday, which meant it was also the night of the party at Frank's house. To be honest, I was a bit nervous I would spill something on the carpet and make a fool of myself. I figured I should just be careful though.

Right now it was the end of the day, and I was heading to Frank's classroom. I asked if he could just give me a ride to his house, and he said that was fine, so I was probably going to help set up with the extra time we had.

I stepped into the classroom with my stuff all ready to go. "You ready to head out?" Frank asked, getting his keys off the desk. I nodded my head and we exited out the back door of the school.

The drive to Frank's house wasn't too interesting, besides the fact that I saw a really cute dog on the way there and had to gush over it for five minutes straight. Frank didn't seem to mind though, which I was grateful for.

When we got inside, I noticed a million things about the house he lived in. First of all, it smelled like pumpkins, which I found really interesting. There were various pieces of art hanging on the walls along with pictures of who I assumed to be his family. One of the pictures was of him with another dude who had curly, fluffy hair. Whoever this guy was, he had fantastic hair. All the furniture was pretty modern, and it was a two story house meaning there would be plenty of space.

"So I bought a few things for the party. I was wondering if you'd want to help me set them up?" I instantly obliged, grabbing a few decorations he had laid out on the countertop.

"Where do you want me to set up these streamers?"

"Oh just anywhere you see fit. Over the fireplace, next to the windows, stuff like that." I nodded and made my way to the living room, setting up the streamers in the most appropriate places.

Shortly after I was done with the streamers, I set up these cute twinkly lights that I brought for fun. They were colorful and shaped like stars, so I put them up in the kitchen, over the food table.

A few more decorations later and the house looked fantastic. Well, it wasn't top notch or anything, but it was good enough for me and Frank.

The first guest to arrive was Lindsey, and when she stepped through the door, I gave her a bone crushing hug. "Woah Gee, that was unexpected," she said jokingly. After I pulled apart she held up a bag of chips and a bottle of Mountain Dew. "Where can I set these down?" She asked Frank.

"You can set them down on the table in the kitchen. Gee put these colorful lights over the top of it, so it should be easy to find." Lindsey put her snacks on the table, returning shortly after and sitting down in the living room to wait for other students to arrive.

Next came Pete. It took me everything not to spill out what Mikey was planning, but I was luckily able to contain myself. "Hey I didn't have any snacks prepared, but one of the freshmen provided me with this, so I thought I'd offer it," he said while setting a jar of Cheese Whiz down on the table.

Next came a few more kids, each bringing an assortment of snacks and drinks. Soon enough, we had a full snack table, and I was getting hella excited.

Everyone was now in the living room talking, waiting for the party to start. When he was ready, Frank came in to address the guests. "Alright guys. Since I allowed you an early start to your projects, I'm sure most of you are finished by now. Just have a good time alright? Only a few rules. One, obviously don't have sex in my house," he said, making a few students chuckle. "Two, don't use any drugs or alcohol, because I could get in mad trouble for that. Finally, be respectful. That's all I ask. Okay, you may now get started getting food if you want."